Jasmine Aromatic Soap - Lebanonprice: contact company for price
Jasmine Soap is a natural handmade Soap, restore and renew your skin with its nutrient replenishment.
It is an Aromatic, silky soap made with Royal Jasmine oil.
The creamy lather of this soap gently cleans while moisturizing your hands and body.
1, It gently cleanses face and body, this way maintaining the skin soft and hydrated.
2, Sensation of well-being and relaxation.
3, Ideal for all skin types.
4, Suitable for use on both face and body
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: June 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Hibiscus SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - June 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Hibiscus Soap is a natural soap contains gentle acids that have a slight exfoliating effect on the skin. Not only does this help with age spots, this hibiscus benefit can encourage an all round fresher, younger, smoother looking complex...
Black Seed Oil SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - June 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: The seeds of Nigella have always been used to treat various disease such as asthma, bronchitis, rheumatism. The oil has been used to treat dermatitis, eczema and burns. The Nigella Soap combines 100% of natural ingredients: Olive Oil, a...
Aleppo Traditional Soap 50%Soaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - June 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Description: Aleppo soap is known as Aleppo Ghar Soap, Savon dAlep, Alep soap, Olive soap, Syrian soap, and in Arabic Language "Sapun Ghar" Aleppo soap is a traditional soap in Syria, made of olive & laurel oil, helps to prevent hair loss, anti-d...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"