Jasmine Soap - Lebanonprice: contact company for price
Jasmine Soap is a natural handmade Soap, restore and renew your skin with its nutrient replenishment.
It is an Aromatic, silky soap made with Royal Jasmine oil.
1, It gently cleanses face and body, this way maintaining the skin soft and hydrated.
2, Sensation of well-being and relaxation.
3, Ideal for all skin types.
4, Suitable for use on both face and body.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Green Tea SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Green tea soap is an inexpensive way to get the anti-bacterial, it's a part of your daily bathing ritual. Handmade green tea soap is sweet smelling, non-toxic, leaves your skin fresh and clean. Even drinking green tea has been found to ...
Goats Milk SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Goat milk soap is good for people who have dry or sensitive skin, and also helps to removes eczema. Goat's milk is effective for treating acne, blackheads, and keep skin moisturizes. This soap anti-bacteria, removing dead skin cells fro...
Damas Rose SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Rose oil soap helps to moisturizes the dry skin as well as exhibited antibacterial properties, cleans it of bacteria that incite acne. Rose oil helps to restore skin texture and treat skin diseases. Damas Rose Soap Benefits: 1, Helps ba...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"