Lavender Soap With Lofah - Lebanonprice: check with company for price
Lavender soap with Lofah is a soap made of the fragrant flowers of the lavender
and covered with natural Lofah to exfoliate the skin and removes the dead skin.
1, Cleansing, and detoxifying your body, and keep skin shiny.
2, Anti-Bacteria, and helps in the treatment of acne and scars.
3, Relaxing and revitalizing. It can ease and reduce the stress after long tired day.
4, Removes the dead skin by exfoliation the skin with Lofah.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Lavender SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Lavender soap is a soap made of the fragrant flowers of the lavender. Benefits: 1, Cleansing, and detoxifying your body, and keep skin shiny. 2, Anti-Bacteria, and helps in the treatment of acne and scars. 3, Relaxing and revitalizing. ...
Laurel Oil SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Traditionally handmade Laurel oil soap, consists of olive oil, and laurel oil. This natural soap helps to moisturizer the skin, and make hair shiny, longer, and anti-dandruff. This Soap made of finest Arabian oils, helps to moisturizes ...
Kessab Laurel Oil SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Description: From the Home of Laurel trees (Kessab) we brought to you a Kessab Soap which made of finest Olive, and Laurel oil. Our soap is produced by Cold-Process, it is obtained with laurel and olive oil. Totally free of animal or industrial fats....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"