Moroccan Black Soap - Lebanonprice: contact company for price
Moroccan Black Olive Oil soap is part of the traditional (Hammam) ritual.
It is the number one treatment in oriental public baths. With a texture of butter, this natural vegetable paste based with black olives is rich in vitamin E. It is
obtained from a mixture of oil and crushed olives, soaked in salt and potash. In
the nineteenth century it was used as a product of Dermatology and later became a
real beauty tool for the body suitable for every type of skin.
Prepares the skin for exfoliation. The skin will be softer and ready for a scrub.
Combined with the action of the loofah glove, it will remove impurities and dead skin.
Thanks to it exfoliating and moisturizing properties, it softens and nourishes the
skin. It does not foam but becomes creamy when you add water.
Properties and Benefits of Moroccan Black Soap:
Removes dead skin (the rough and dry outer surface).
Deep cleans the skin by removing toxins and dead skin cells, making our skin
softer. The exfoliation increases the blood and lymph circulation.
With its anti-microbial proprieties Moroccan black soap is rich in vitamin E. Highly advised to relieve itchy backs due to an excess of dead skin and clogged pores. Ideal to reduce in-growing hair.
After the scrub your skin is ready to better absorb your next skin care
treatment - whether its a mask, moisturizing or tanning.
How to use Black Soap ?
Shower: massage Moroccan Black Soap into wet skin, rinse then scrub vigorously with brush or glove. Rinse with cool water and continue scrubbing to eliminate dead skin cells to reveal healthy, vital skin. Can replace a normal soap or shower gel. Leaves skin super soft.
Apply to body with your hands then scrub vigorously with brush or glove.
Removes dead skin cells and stimulates circulation leaving skin supple, soft and firm.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: June 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Mint Soap HandmadeSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - June 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Mint is used to refer to the genus of strong scented herbs. It is a type of plant with small green leaves. Mint is a highly beneficial plant and is used in different ways to use its benefits as much as possible. Mint is especially great...
Volcanic SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - June 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Natural Handmade Volcanic soap can cleanse acne-affected skin, also it's great if you have a problem with blackheads or whiteheads. Volcanic soap helps to control acne breakouts, as well as a cleanser, and remove dirt and keep skin clea...
Rosemary Soap With LofahSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - June 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Description: Rosemary Soap with Lofah is a handmade soap for daily use. The pure Rosemary smell makes it very special and rich with charming scent. helps to heals burns, wounds, clear acne, and removes blemishes and dry skin. Benefits: 1, Cleansing, ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"