Olive Oil Soap - Lebanonprice: contact company for price
Natural Handmade olive oil rounded soap, ideal for sensitive skin, for people with multiple chemical sensitivity.
Our soap made with pure virgin organic olive oil.
olive oil has beneficial to moisturize the skin, regenerating skin cells and softening the tissue, and also it aids in the recovery of skin diseases because Laurel oil has an effective cleanser, and antibiotic.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: August 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Laurel With Olive Oil SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Our handmade soap made of olive & laurel oil, helps to prevent hair loss, anti-dandruff, and also it aids in the recovery of skin diseases because Laurel oil has an effective cleanser, and antibiotic. and olive oil has beneficial to...
Lavender Soap With LofahSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Lavender soap with Lofah is a soap made of the fragrant flowers of the lavender and covered with natural Lofah to exfoliate the skin and removes the dead skin. Benefits: 1, Cleansing, and detoxifying your body, and keep skin shiny. 2, A...
Lavender SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - August 24, 2016 - check with company for price
Descriptions: Lavender soap is a soap made of the fragrant flowers of the lavender. Benefits: 1, Cleansing, and detoxifying your body, and keep skin shiny. 2, Anti-Bacteria, and helps in the treatment of acne and scars. 3, Relaxing and revitalizing. ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"