Pine Tar Soap - Lebanonprice: contact company for price
Pine tar soap helps to cleans, moisturizes the skin, and also very useful as a
deodorizes. This soap is useful for removing scales of eczema, psoriasis, dandruff
and dry skin.
Pine organic essential oil is a traditional aid for treating seborrhea, eczema,
scabies and psoriasis.
Our pine essential oil is steam distilled from pine needles and twigs.
- Posted By: Kesabella
- Phone: 96178862483
- Address: Lebanon, Hamra , Beirut, Lebanon
- Website: http://www.kesabella.com
Published date: June 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: Kesabella is a natural-beauty cosmetics company, was started to provide organic cosmetics and natural skin care products.
Kesabella cosmetics has chosen products to
enhance every Woman's natural beauty, and create a beautiful natural looking face.
We offer a wide variety of natural beauty products to satisfy every customer.
We are believing the natural make up should work to enhance and reveal your nature beauty.
Moroccan Black SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - June 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Moroccan Black Olive Oil soap is part of the traditional (Hammam) ritual. It is the number one treatment in oriental public baths. With a texture of butter, this natural vegetable paste based with black olives is rich in vitamin E. It i...
Mint Soap HandmadeSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - June 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Mint is used to refer to the genus of strong scented herbs. It is a type of plant with small green leaves. Mint is a highly beneficial plant and is used in different ways to use its benefits as much as possible. Mint is especially great...
Volcanic SoapSoaps - Kesabella - Lebanon - June 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Descriptions: Natural Handmade Volcanic soap can cleanse acne-affected skin, also it's great if you have a problem with blackheads or whiteheads. Volcanic soap helps to control acne breakouts, as well as a cleanser, and remove dirt and keep skin clea...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"