Australian Wines And Brandy Are Wanted Urgently - Chinaprice: contact company for price
wineries feel confused that how to enter China quickly and
effectively without any risk?
Many of them select the traditional trading model. They sell their wines to the importers in China. And the importers sell its wines to the next buyer. The next buyer to his next. After many sells and buys, its wines eventually arrive at the consumers. Eventually the cost are very high and most consumers can' t afford it.
Another brand new way can greatly improve the price quality of imported wines. Wineries can cooperate with Haiwei Liquor Trading Market, which is the only legal wine trading platform in China. By Haiwei, after wines arriving at China port, Haiwei will keep them in its FTZ warehouses, and then directly distribute them to Haiwei' s outlet centers throughout China, and then consumers can buy and taste immediately. Haiwei has a strict control over the direct- selling link, which keep the original wine quality and greatly improve its price quality.
For further information, just google Haiwei Liquor Trading Market.
Within Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone, Haiwei Plaza is a piece of land out of print. Itâ€™s the first professional building which is the only multi- functional integrated plaza for cross- border e- commerc , duty- free shop, international trade , storage, office, exhibition, business , logistics and commerce use in free trade zone , Ranking as the 5th of the worldâ€™s largest cargo handling capacity harbors with deep water, Mature supervision system of Customs and inspection & Quarantine Bureau; providing efficient and convenient services for normal business operation, developers can direct sale, Investor will be provided all benefits of this platform, which have great appreciation of space about investment for self- use .
Welcome elite groups worldwide to move in. for further information please contact Emma.
- Posted By: TianJin Haiwei Liquor Trading Market
- Phone: 13602115712
- Address: 4/F ,Office Building of Administrative Committee,, TianJin, China
- Website: http://www.hw0001.com
Published date: March 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: Haiwei Liquor Trading Market is the only legal international wine trading platform, which is supported by the Ministry of Commerce of PRC. We adopt membership management. After customs clearance, wines from the suppier members are distributed to the outlet centers in every district and county throughout China by us. We discarded the traditional multi agency trading model and greatly improve wines price quality. We strictly control the direct sale link and keep the original quality of the wines. Now Haiwei Liquor Trading Market has nearly 200 outlet centers. We are going to develop 500 to 1000 outlet centers in two years, so as to develop a nation wide sales network.
Traditional Tile Roofing Synthetic Resin Roof Residential TilesAlcohol - Wine - Grape - Qingdao KRS Perfect Roof Co., Ltd. - China - April 19, 2016 - contact company for price
Traditional Tile Roofing Tile roofing has long been considered a popular method when installing a new roof to your home because of its aesthetic appeal. Most importantly, a tile roof is great for insulation and protection against the elements which i...
Australian Wines And Brandy Are Needed UrgentlyAlcohol - Wine - Grape - TianJin Haiwei Liquor Trading Market - China - March 22, 2016 - contact company for price
There is a rapidly increasing wine demand in China. But many wineries feel confused that how to enter China quickly and effectively without any risk? Many of them select the traditional trading model. They sell their wines to the importers in China. ...
Innovative Service For Wine Entering Chinese MarketAlcohol - Wine - Grape - TianJin Haiwei Liquor Trading Market - China - January 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Haiwei Liquor Trading Market is the only legal international wine trading platform, which is supported by the Ministry of Commerce of PRC. We adopt membership management. After customs clearance, wines from the suppier members are distributed to the ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"