Freshline Gourmet Red Wine - Cyprusprice: contact company for price
This Grenache Rouge 80% and Fokiano 20% variety wine is best served at 16-18°C.
About this Wine:
A red dry table wine distinguishable for its bright red colour, red fruit aroma and balanced after-taste, extracted from premium grapes, picked from selected Greek vineyards.
Grape cultivation has been known to take place in Greece for thousands of years. Today, modern Greek winegrowers merge their country's long tradition with the latest technological advances in grape harvesting resulting in the production of exquisite wine varieties of the highest quality.
Combines well with:
Spicy dishes of eastern cuisines, spicy cheeses and poultry.
Offered in two formats:
187ml (6.4fl oz) Dark Glass Bottle
750ml (25.5fl oz) Dark Glass Bottle
- Posted By: Freshline Gourmet
- Phone: 0035797895225
- Address: 56 Kyriakou Matsi Street, Ayios Dometios, Cyprus
- Website: http://www.freshline-gourmet.com/
Published date: February 1, 2013 -
- Business Description: Freshline Gourmet was founded on the belief that people appreciate great foods. We started Freshline Gourmet in late 2011 in order to make available to everyone some of the highest quality, great tasting foods Greece has to offer, all made with natural ingredients, without preservatives, artificial colorings or additives.
Our team is composed by a group of food experts, food inspectors, chemical engineers, packaging and process engineers, agronomists, veterinareans, chemists and a chef.
Through our inspection and certification arm, I.C.B. Services Ltd (www.certin.net), which was launched in 2008, we have audited and certified hundreds of food producers from different regions of Greece. I.C.B. SERVICES Ltd operates as the official agent and representative in Greece and Cyprus of the very well known British Certification Body, Certification International (UK)(www.cert int.com), that provides similar services in more than 20 countries worldwide, and is accredited by the National Accreditation Council of Britain, UKAS (United Kingdom Accreditation Service). As second party auditors we work for the biggest food retail companies in Greece and Cyprus such as Carrefour, Delhaize etc.
Since 2008, I.C.B. Services Ltd has been established as a key player in the field of food inspections, certifications and auditing in Greece. Agreements have been set up with many food producers from different regions of Greece. The combination of our great passion for the highest quality and best tasting Greek foods, together with the wide ranging experiences acquired through the inspections and certifications of producers of the finest foods from various regions of Greece, persuaded us in December of 2011 to engage in food distribution under the brand Freshline Gourmet.
With our engagement in food distribution in late 2011, we came to the unique position to be able to guarantee the highest quality of the products we finally choose to distribute, simply because our food inspectors themselves, continuously inspect each of our collaborating producers who comply with the strictest food quality standards.
Our product range is already available at European food retailers and as customer demand for new products emerges, we will keep expanding our product range to better fulfill the needs of our customers. As the company grows, we will form new partnerships with the best small scale producers (from different regions of Greece) of various carefully selected Greek all natural foods, which adhere to our very strict quality control guidelines.
Freshline Gourmet is more than just another food brand, Freshline Gourmet is giving the chance to the customer and the consumer to be able to enjoy authentic Greek foods of the highest quality at very competitive pricing.
Seeking For Australia Wines And CognacAlcohol - Wine - Grape - TianJin Haiwei Liquor Trading Market - China - May 13, 2016 - contact company for price
There is a rapidly increasing wine demand in China. But many wineries feel confused that how to enter China quickly and effectively without any risk, Many of them select the traditional trading model. They sell their wines to the importers in China. ...
We Want To Buy Wine Products And Infant Baby MilkAlcohol - Wine - Grape - LAVRUSENKO BUSINESS ASSOCIATES - Ukraine - May 7, 2016 - contact company for price
We are Lavrusenko Business Associate and we base in ukaine. We are a sourcing Agent company to so many importers here in our country, . We bring and introduce companies around the world to our country importers, who are our clients. . We are interest...
Traditional Tile Roofing Synthetic Resin Roof Residential TilesAlcohol - Wine - Grape - Qingdao KRS Perfect Roof Co., Ltd. - China - April 19, 2016 - contact company for price
Traditional Tile Roofing Tile roofing has long been considered a popular method when installing a new roof to your home because of its aesthetic appeal. Most importantly, a tile roof is great for insulation and protection against the elements which i...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"