Haiwei Is Looking For Series Of Australian Wines - Chinaprice: contact company for price
trading market approved by China government in China, which is fully
supported by the Ministry of Commerce of PRC. We adopt membership
management. After customs clearance, wine & spirits products from the
supplier members are distributed to our outlets( direct- selling) in
every district and county throughout China. We discarded the
traditional multi- agency trading model and greatly improve wines price
quality. And we strictly control the direct- selling link and keep the
original quality of the wine & spirits. Now HW has nearly 200 outlets.
We are going to develop 500 to 1000 outlets in two years, so as to set
a nation- wide sales network.
Being different with the traditional trading, HW cooperates with the international wineries to explore China market together. If you cooperate with us, we will just act like your Representative Office in China. By cooperating with Haiwei, you can enjoy all our mature resources in China, as below:
1. Nearly 200 outlets in every district and county throughout China; and then distribute outlets center nationwide after customs clearance and inspection & quarantine
2. Warehouses with temperature and humidity control in FTZs and distribution centers; guarantee wines’ original quality, and it convenient for the wines & spirits distributing in every district and county throughout China.
3. After legal customs clearance, wines are directly distributed to the outlets to sell; discarding traditional multi- agency trading model; improving the price quality and competitiveness of the products.
4. Brand building, long- term development and business for our wine & spirits suppliers.
Now, Haiwei is looking for series of Australian wines to increase wines' portfolio and satisfy Chinese consumers' deamnds
- Posted By: Haiwei Liquor Trading Market
- Phone: 008602266273391
- Address: Tianjin Port Free Trade Zone No.129, the tent, Tianjin China, China
Published date: November 18, 2014 -
- Business Description: There is a rapidly increasing wine demand in China. But many wineries feel confused that how to enter China quickly and effectively without any risk?
Many of them select the traditional trading model. They sell their wines to the importers in China. And the importers sell its wines to the next buyer. The next buyer to his next. After many sells and buys, its wines eventually arrive at the consumers. Eventually the cost are very high and most consumers can't afford it.
Another brand new way can greatly improve the price quality of imported wines. Wineries can cooperate with Haiwei Liquor Trading Market, which is the only legal wine trading platform in China. By Haiwei, after wines arriving at China port, Haiwei will keep them in its FTZ warehouses, and then directly distribute them to Haiwei's outlet centers throughout China, and then consumers can buy and taste immediately. Haiwei has a strict control over the direct selling link, which keep the original wine quality and greatly improve its price quality.
For further information, just google Haiwei Liquor Trading Market.
Or just call us. +0086 022 66273391. Or just e mail us via email@example.com
Traditional Tile Roofing Synthetic Resin Roof Residential TilesAlcohol - Wine - Grape - Qingdao KRS Perfect Roof Co., Ltd. - China - April 19, 2016 - contact company for price
Traditional Tile Roofing Tile roofing has long been considered a popular method when installing a new roof to your home because of its aesthetic appeal. Most importantly, a tile roof is great for insulation and protection against the elements which i...
Innovative Service For Wine Entering Chinese MarketAlcohol - Wine - Grape - TianJin Haiwei Liquor Trading Market - China - January 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Haiwei Liquor Trading Market is the only legal international wine trading platform, which is supported by the Ministry of Commerce of PRC. We adopt membership management. After customs clearance, wines from the suppier members are distributed to the ...
China Wine Market New Way To DevelopAlcohol - Wine - Grape - TianJin Haiwei Liquor Trading Market - China - September 9, 2014 - contact company for price
There is a rapidly increasing wine demand in China. But many wineries feelconfused that how to enter China quickly and effectively without any risk? Many of them select the traditional trading model. They sell their wines to the importers in China. A...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"