The Platform For Wine Entering Chinese Market - Chinaprice: contact company for price
spike in China; however, some inexorable troubles are following on its
heels, such as the market chaos, prevailing fake wine and the consequent
unfair competition etc, under which circumstance, direct sale of wine
may will become the brand new marketing method. Marketing director from
Haiwei Liquor Trading Market said, â€œdirect- sale via bonded area will
become the brand new marketing method in the wine fieldâ€
From investigation, we come to know that many originally bottled wines are getting through levels of transfers between province- level agent, city- level agent, district- level agent and so on, in which case, the terminal price will go high with quality uncontrollable.
Under the aforesaid circumstance, the innovative business model of Haiwei Liquor trading market emerged, which integrates bonded trade, free trade and traditional trade, adopting membership management. The complete operation is to establish warehouse in bonded area for wineries ( supplier member of Haiwei) and store wines into warehouse on arrival of the shipment, then get wines cleared by customs and distribute them to the franchised shops ( outlets of Haiwei) nationwide to face customers directly, hereby eliminates the multi- hierarchy agency mode so as to guarantee the original quality and regress to the reasonable price, enabling consumers to buy wines with high quality at lower price.
The advantage for this kind of cooperation is: Breaking the buying & selling relationship in the outdated traditional multi- agency, ensuring supplier membersâ€™ wine & spiritsâ€™ marching into outlets center in every district and county throughout China after legally customs clearance , in order that Chinese consumers know and accept the knowledge of the international wine & spirits culture, the quality and the product itself, it can also immediately enjoy mature resources for supplier members and occupy the Chinese market continuously and healthily.
Currently Haiwei Liquor trading market are looking for international famous wineries with long history and long- term supply capacity, if interest please directly goggle Haiwei
- Posted By: TianJin Haiwei Liquor Trading Market
- Phone: 13602115712
- Address: 4/F ,Office Building of Administrative Committee,, TianJin, China
- Website: http://www.hw0001.com
Published date: December 11, 2015 -
- Business Description: Haiwei Liquor Trading Market is the only legal international wine trading platform, which is supported by the Ministry of Commerce of PRC. We adopt membership management. After customs clearance, wines from the suppier members are distributed to the outlet centers in every district and county throughout China by us. We discarded the traditional multi agency trading model and greatly improve wines price quality. We strictly control the direct sale link and keep the original quality of the wines. Now Haiwei Liquor Trading Market has nearly 200 outlet centers. We are going to develop 500 to 1000 outlet centers in two years, so as to develop a nation wide sales network.
Traditional Tile Roofing Synthetic Resin Roof Residential TilesAlcohol - Wine - Grape - Qingdao KRS Perfect Roof Co., Ltd. - China - April 19, 2016 - contact company for price
Traditional Tile Roofing Tile roofing has long been considered a popular method when installing a new roof to your home because of its aesthetic appeal. Most importantly, a tile roof is great for insulation and protection against the elements which i...
Innovative Service For Wine Entering Chinese MarketAlcohol - Wine - Grape - TianJin Haiwei Liquor Trading Market - China - January 25, 2016 - contact company for price
Haiwei Liquor Trading Market is the only legal international wine trading platform, which is supported by the Ministry of Commerce of PRC. We adopt membership management. After customs clearance, wines from the suppier members are distributed to the ...
Imported Wines Seize Chinese Market New Choice For DealersAlcohol - Wine - Grape - TianJin Haiwei Liquor Trading Market - China - November 17, 2015 - contact company for price
In recent years, imported wine has been eyeing the unstoppable coming spike in China; however, some inexorable troubles are following on its heels, such as the market chaos, prevailing fake wine and the consequent unfair competition etc, under which ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"