Bengali Restaurants In Kolkata - Indiaprice: contact company for price
The ubiquitous steamed rice, luchis (deep-fried wheat flatbread) and potato fries form the core of the sweet and savory array of dishes whereas non-vegetarian mainstays like roasted Katla maach (roasted Katla fish), Chingrir Malai Curry (prawn and with coconut curry), and Kosha mangsho (mutton curry) area the tempting add-ons.
- Posted By: Food Station
- Phone: 9830217534
- Address: 1 M C Garden Road, Harendra Palli P.O. Ghughudanga, Dumdum, Kolkata-700030, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Website: http://www.foodstation.in
Published date: May 26, 2016 -
- Business Description: Foodstation.in is a one stop shop for every Bengali food lovers since it provides very useful and effective information about different types of Bengali recipes as well as restaurants in Kolkata. This portal enlists hundreds of healthy Bengali food recipes which are extremely delicious and which could be easily cooked at home. For more information please call: 9830217534 or mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Low Fat Desiccated Coconut With Best PriceBeverages - Vietnam Spice Co.,ltd - Vietnam - August 31, 2016 - 971.00 Dollar US$
Low Fat Fat content: 25-35% Moisture 3-5% No foreign matter Ecoli & Salmonella: Negative Julia Tran whatsapp:841699418433 salesvn(at)wspicex(dot)com Our products exported and accepted by hundred countries over the world with regular delivery, che...
Low Price Red Bull Energy DrinkBeverages - eux trading group co ltd - Turkey - June 7, 2016 - 6.00 Dollar US$
Low Price Red Bull Energy Drink Specification of Product: Technical Details Brand Red Bull Product Dimensions 32.8 x 21.6 x 13.6 cm Manufacturer reference RB0375 Storage Instructions Cool and dry conditions Serving Recommendation Ice cold straight or...
Street Foods In KolkataBeverages - Food Station - India - May 26, 2016 - contact company for price
Street food is ready-to-eat food or drink sold by a hawker, or vendor, in a street or other public place, such as at a market or fair. It is often sold from a transportable food booth, food cart, or food truck and meant for immediate consumption. Str...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"