Okyalo Lychee Aloe Vera Drink In 1 5l Okeyfood - Chinaprice: check with company for price
Product type: Beverage, Aloe Juice Product code: ALOVI0010
HS code: 2202900100
Certficate: BRC, FDA, HACCP, ISO, KOSHER, QS Specifications: 1.5L*12BOTTLES/CTN
Loading Quantity: 1070ctns/20GP
- Posted By: Okeyfood co.,ltd
- Phone: +8618621535227
- Address: Facility in ChinaNO9HEXING LONGTAN BAY ROADJINFENG TOWNZHANGJIAGANG CITYJIANGSU PROVINCE, su zhou, Jiangsu, China
- Website: http://www.okyalo.com/
Published date: November 8, 2016 -
- Business Description: Okeyfood Co.,LTD was founded in 2007, and specializes in high quality aloe vera drinks for 9 years. Nowadays Okeyfood is the best beverage manufacturer and exporter, we are supplying premium quality beverages to the world market, with the most competive price . Our OKYALO brand aloe vera drinks have distributors in more than 30 countries.
Okyalo Peach Aloe Vera Drink In 1 5l OkeyfoodBeverages - Okeyfood co.,ltd - China - November 8, 2016 - check with company for price
Contain 15% real aloe vera pulps and gel, OKYALO aloe vera drinks with peach flavor getting more and more popular. No matter for improved digestion, arthritis treatment, or better skin. It combine the best peach flavor with aloe vera, very good for b...
Okyalo Original Aloe Drink In 1 5l OkeyfoodBeverages - Okeyfood co.,ltd - China - November 8, 2016 - check with company for price
Our refreshing, Okyalo Original Aloe Vera Water Beverages contains premium REAL aloe vera pulp and FRESH aloe vera gel. 100% natural...NO powders! The aloe vera plants used in our drinks go straight from the plantation to the factory, therefore is as...
Okyalo Mango Aloe Vera Drink In 1 5l OkeyfoodBeverages - Okeyfood co.,ltd - China - November 8, 2016 - check with company for price
Originally from China, mango is a very popular flavor, enjoyed for its sweetness and its juicy flesh. Its softness and flavor are so appreciated that we associated it to aloe vera. Delicately assembled, OKYALO Aloe Drink For Life mango is a unique dr...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"