Roasted Bean Coffee Stock Printed Characteristic - Vietnamprice: contact company for price
- Packaging: 500 g/printed can, 20 cans/master carton
- Origin: Vietnamese standerd bean coffee for export
- Ingredients, Brand, Packaging can be served up to customer’s requirements
Sample for free!
Contact Us: Duc Tai_Bazanca Joint stock company
Tel: 84-4-666-32280 Cellphone: 84-4-984470179
Email: email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Skype: taiductlu yahoo: phamductai_1983
Please arrange your trip to visit our factory, our showrooms and our coffee bars
Roasted Bean Coffee
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Bazanca coffee JSC
- Phone: 84466632280
- Address: 29 Khuat Duy Tien Str, Thanh Xuan Dist, Ha Noi, Vietnam
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: coffee JSC, one of the leading coffee producers in Viet Nam with main products: instant coffee, roasted bean coffee, ground coffee, vietnamese coffee
Raw Coffee BeanCoffee - Beans - Roasted - Kalimas Food - Indonesia - January 1, 2017 - check with company for price
COFFEE BEANS ROBUSTA and Arabica Specification : Screen Size : 14 – 18 Moisture : Max 13 % Defect value : 45 (300 g) Characteristic : Fragrance/Aroma : Earthy Flavor : Spicy, hot and fresh Body : Full Body Description scheme : Time from flowers to be...
Italian Espresso Coffee BeansCoffee - Beans - Roasted - espresso siciliano - Italy - May 14, 2013 - contact company for price
We are an Italian coffee roaster specialized in supply Ho.Re.Ca sector. “Caffè Latella” is a brand of Espresso Siciliano . Our company is based in Sicily front the Eolian Isles supply first quality coffee for hotel, restaurant, carrefour, vending, wh...
Roasted CoffeeCoffee - Beans - Roasted - Kalahari Systems Ltd - Kenya - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
High Quality Kenyan Arabica Coffee Aluminium Foil Packaging available in 500g packets. Different Blends and Roast Levels and available in different grinds such as Beans, Medium and Fine. Roasted Coffee Thank you in advance for your consideration
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"