Roasted Bean Coffee Stock Printed Characteristic - Vietnamprice: contact company for price
- Packaging: 500 g/printed can, 20 cans/master carton
- Origin: Vietnamese standerd bean coffee for export
- Ingredients, Brand, Packaging can be served up to customer’s requirements
Sample for free!
Contact Us: Duc Tai_Bazanca Joint stock company
Tel: 84-4-666-32280 Cellphone: 84-4-984470179
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
Skype: taiductlu yahoo: phamductai_1983
Please arrange your trip to visit our factory, our showrooms and our coffee bars
Roasted Bean Coffee
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Bazanca coffee JSC
- Phone: 84466632280
- Address: 29 Khuat Duy Tien Str, Thanh Xuan Dist, Ha Noi, Vietnam
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: coffee JSC, one of the leading coffee producers in Viet Nam with main products: instant coffee, roasted bean coffee, ground coffee, vietnamese coffee
Grounded CoffeeCoffee - Beans - Roasted - ShipfromBrazil.com LLC - Brazil - March 21, 2017 - 5.00 Dollar US$
Traditional 100 %. Arabica (Domestic Taste popular in Brazil) Brand: DicisCruzero, Fortura or can be repacked as Client Private Label Characteristics: Roasted Coffee – Strong Taste and National remarkable coffee to Brazil taste (Super Market Brand) S...
Superior Roasted CoffeeCoffee - Beans - Roasted - ShipfromBrazil.com LLC - Brazil - March 21, 2017 - contact company for price
SUPERIOR ROAST - presents the characteristics cited above, however to a lesser degree. Coffee of excellent quality. In the process of roasting, it becomes an intense flavored coffee, sweet and full-bodied (Superior) Superior 100 %. Arabica Brand: Sou...
Gourmet Roasted CoffeeCoffee - Beans - Roasted - ShipfromBrazil.com LLC - Brazil - March 21, 2017 - 10.00 Dollar US$
Gourmet 100 %. Arabica Brand: South Cruzero or can be repacked as Client Private Label Characteristics: Roasted Coffee especially for Coffee Machine or Espresso Roast Grade: Medium Roast Screen: 16+ Classification: 7.3 to 10 GOURMET ROAST- presents s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"