Darjeeling 1st Flush Tea Castleton Special Black - Indiaprice: contact company for price
Flush: First Flush Tea
Type: Black Tea
Organic certification: Yes
Garden: Castleton Tea Estate
Tea Origin: INDIA
This black tea from castleton is one of the best first flush available of this 2013. It has a fruity flavour and has a steeping time of three minutes at temperatures of 92 degree centigrade.
Multiple infusion was possible with this loose leaf tea of grade FTGFOP1 and a minimum of two infusion was possible with this first flush black tea from Castleton tea estate.
- Posted By: Darjeeling Tea Boutique
- Phone: 918509752577
- Address: 9 Ballen Villa Road, Darjeeling, India
- Website: http://www.darjeelingteaboutique.com
Published date: September 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: Darjeeling Tea Boutique is a Darjeeling Tea Company based in Darjeeling,
India and Specializes in high quality Darjeeling Teas.
China Chunmee Green Tea Aaaaa GradeTea - Green / Black - ANHUI TEA IMP. & EXP. CO., LTD. - China - August 22, 2013 - contact company for price
1.CHUNMEE GREEN TEA As one kind of Chinese green tea, Chunmee tea is titled for its fine and delicate shape like eyebrows of an elegant lady. It originates from Anhui, Zhejiang and Jiangxi provinces only. With tight and even cords and tense soup arom...
Black And Green Tea From Viet NamTea - Green / Black - K&K CO.LTD - Vietnam - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
We are pleased to introduce we are among the five biggest tea producer and exporter in Vietnam. We can supply you tea grades with good quality and best price. Black And Green Tea From Viet Nam Please see our contact information below
Ctc Ortohdox Black TeaTea - Green / Black - Lam Dong Tea JSC - Vietnam - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Dear Sir/Madam We would like to introduce our self. We are Lam dong tea Joint Stock Company from Lam dong ProvinceVietnam one of the largest manufacturers of tea in South Vietnam. We can supply you material black tea OTD , CTC and Green tea with comp...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"