Black C T And Green Tea - Kenyaprice: contact company for price
world.the mode of manufacture is cut, tear & curl-in four grades
;(primary grades)BP1, PF1, PD, D1(secondary grades)F1, D, BMF.we can also
supply specialty teas on order;(black orthodox, green ctc, green orthodox
the primary grade teas are packed in multi-walled paper sacks with internal aluminium liners meant to protect the product from moisture contamination.they are packed in lots of 20, 40, 60 & 80 packages with nett weights ranging from 60(BP1 grade)to 79kgs(PD and D1 grade).secondary grades however, are packed in polypropylene bags with aluminium liners in lots of 20bags with nett weights ranging from 30(BMF grade)to 70kgs(DUST grade)
- Posted By: fredaph company limited
- Phone: 254723935808
- Address: 13887, nairobi, Kenya
Published date: April 14, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Collagen Herbal Tea JapanTea - Collagen Products - Japan - November 5, 2012 - contact company for price
Collagen Herbal Tea-Japan Benefits: Daily dietary support Aids digestion and/or the perfect way to start the day Natural skincare & anti-aging All the beauty properties of collagen plus overall health benefits of several herbs used in Japanese “Kampo...
Qian Liang Tea DarkTea - CDTYY Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Qian Liang Tea is the security of traditional tea in Yiyang, Hunan province of China, which is named by its net weight of per volume(branch) as one thousand Liang in old Chinese measurement, and because the appearance of bamboo baskets packed into a ...
Tian Jian Tea DarkTea - CDTYY Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Tian Jian dark tea used to be drink only by the bureaucratic class and wealthy people, it was a typical of the aristocratic tea. February 14, 2005, a basket of 50kg Tianjian dark tea from 53 years ago in the appraisal of treasure (Kam Po) column appe...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"