Tea Expo Guangzhou 2012 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
November 26th, 2012 for Autumn session
China Tea Marketing Association;
Guangdong Tea Promoting Association
Yi-Wu International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Continental Center (Spring session)
Pazhou Complex of China Import and Export Fair (Autumn session)
Tea: Green tea, black tea, Oolong, Pu-er, etc.
Tea-related Products: Tea sets, handicrafts, tea furniture, health care products of tea, etc.
Technology: Packaging and design, tea processing and planting technology, tea fresh-reservation and storage technology, etc.
Tea Machinery: packaging machinery.
Tea Expo, Guangzhou was firstly hosted in the Continental Center in 2006 with great success. The passing years have witnessed the rapid growth of Tea Expo, Guangzhou and nowadays it is renowned as the “The No.1 Tea Expo in the World” as well as the wind wane and thermometer in the global tea industry. It is a grand event with the largest exhibition scale, most popularity, most remarkable business efficiency along with the largest amount of exhibitors and audience. Since 2011 Tea Expo, Guangzhou has been divided into two sessions, one of which is hosted in the Continental Center in spring, and the other in Pazhou Complex of China Import and Export Fair in autumn. The influence of both sessions extends to a variety of areas such as Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and the South East Asian Nations, and they are also recognized as the first choice of trading platform by the tea merchandisers all over the world.
The Tea Expo, Guangzhou 2011 Spring was in possession of the exhibition space of 30 thousand square meters, and it attracted the tea merchandisers from over 20 provinces in mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and so forth. The various activities in the exhibition not only brought great joy to the guests, but also help to promote the communication and cooperation among them. The exhibition space of the Tea Expo, Guangzhou 2012 Spring is expected to exceed 40 thousand square meters and more fabulous activities will be hosted during the five days.
Tea Expo, Guangzhou 2011, with the exhibition space of over 50 thousand square meters, drew more than 650 tea merchandisers along with a great number of guests from over 10 countries. It left great impression on the participants and enhances the communication and cooperation among the experts in the global tea industry through a series of enchanting activities. And the exhibition in this autumn is expected to achieve more success with more intriguing activities and a larger number of participants.
Look forward to meeting you in the Tea Export, Guangzhou 2012 in the coming April and November. Wish you indulge yourselves in the fantastic world of tea and enjoy the kaleidoscope of activities we have prepared for you.
YI-WU International Exhibition Co, Ltd has been dedicated to the planning and management of international exhibitions for over a decade since it was founded in 1993. It is staffed with more than 100 highly trained staffs who are engaged in the tasks of trade show planning, design, sales, promotion, construction as well as after-sales service.
So far, it has succeeded in hosting such exhibitions as “The CACFair Weaving + Home Decor”, “The CACFair Bathroom and Kitchen”, “Tea Expo, Guangzhou”, “Tea Expo, Macao”, and “The Coffee Expo Guangzhou”
Tea Expo Guangzhou 2012
Please see our contact information below
- Phone: 8602089231623
- Address: No. 1066, Xingang Dong Road, Haizhu District,, Guangzhou, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: YI WU International Exhibition Co, Ltd has been dedicated to the planning and management of international exhibitions for over a decade since it was founded in 1993. It is staffed with more than 100 highly trained staffs who are engaged in the tasks of trade show planning, design, sales, promotion, construction as well as after sales service.
So far, it has succeeded in hosting such exhibitions as The CACFair Weaving + Home Decor, The CACFair Bathroom and Kitchen, Tea Expo, Guangzhou, Tea Expo, Macao, and The Coffee Expo Guangzhou
Qian Liang Tea DarkTea - CDTYY Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Qian Liang Tea is the security of traditional tea in Yiyang, Hunan province of China, which is named by its net weight of per volume(branch) as one thousand Liang in old Chinese measurement, and because the appearance of bamboo baskets packed into a ...
Tian Jian Tea DarkTea - CDTYY Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Tian Jian dark tea used to be drink only by the bureaucratic class and wealthy people, it was a typical of the aristocratic tea. February 14, 2005, a basket of 50kg Tianjian dark tea from 53 years ago in the appraisal of treasure (Kam Po) column appe...
Fu Brick Tea DarkTea - CDTYY Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Fu Brick dark tea, it is so called as this type of tea is produced in dog days which were called “fu” days in Chinese. It used to be produced by hand and now it is produced by machine. Fu brick dark tea is full of exquisite workmanship and complicate...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"