Tea Expo Guangzhou 2012 Renowned Show Superintended - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Time: 9:00 ~17:30 (April 24th –27th)
9:00 ~ 14:30 (April 28th)
Venue: Continental Center
Address: No. 1066, Xingang Dong Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou, P.R. China
Tea: Green tea, black tea, Oolong, Pu-er, etc.
Tea-related Products: Tea sets, handicrafts, tea furniture, health care products of tea, etc.
Technology: Packaging and design, tea processing and planting technology, tea fresh-reservation and storage technology, etc.
Tea Expo, Guangzhou is renowned as the “The No.1 Tea Expo in the World” as well as the wind wane in the global tea industry. It is a grand event with the largest exhibition scale, most popularity, most remarkable business efficiency along with the largest amount of exhibitors and audience. The influence of the Tea Expo, Guangzhou extends to such areas as Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan and the South East Asian Nations. And it is also recognized as the first choice of trading platform by the tea merchandisers all over the world. The exhibition area of this year reaches up to 40 thousand square meters.
Look forward to meeting you in the Tea Export, Guangzhou 2012 in the coming April. Wish you indulge yourselves in the fantastic world of tea and enjoy the kaleidoscope of activities we have prepared for you.
Guangzhou YI-WU International Exhibition Co, Ltd
Guangzhou YI-WU International Exhibition Co, Ltd has been dedicated to the planning and management of international exhibitions for over a decade since it was founded in 1993. It is staffed with more than 100 highly trained staffs who are engaged in the tasks of trade show planning, design, sales, promotion, construction as well as after-sales service.
So far, it has succeded in hosting such exhibitions as “The CACFair Weaving + Home Decor”, “The CACFair Bathroom and Kitchen”, “Tea Expo, Guangzhou”, “Tea Expo, Macao”, and “The Coffee Expo Guangzhou”
China Tea Marketing Association (CTMA)
China Tea Marketing Association (CTMA) is a social organization consists of business enterprises, social groups and individuals from diverse circles of tea manufacturing, tea processing and management, and tea science research and education.
Guangdong Tea Promoting Association
Guangdong Tea and Procession Association is superintended by Guangdong Economic and Trading Committee and comprised of provincial tea-related enterprises, social groups, governmental departments, science research institutions, quality-control organizations and individuals.
Tea Expo Guangzhou 2012
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Phone: 8602089231623
- Address: No. 1066, Xingang Dong Road, Haizhu District,, Guangzhou, China
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: YI WU International Exhibition Co, Ltd has been dedicated to the planning and management of international exhibitions for over a decade since it was founded in 1993. It is staffed with more than 100 highly trained staffs who are engaged in the tasks of trade show planning, design, sales, promotion, construction as well as after sales service.
So far, it has succeeded in hosting such exhibitions as The CACFair Weaving + Home Decor, The CACFair Bathroom and Kitchen, Tea Expo, Guangzhou, Tea Expo, Macao, and The Coffee Expo Guangzhou
Qian Liang Tea DarkTea - CDTYY Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Qian Liang Tea is the security of traditional tea in Yiyang, Hunan province of China, which is named by its net weight of per volume(branch) as one thousand Liang in old Chinese measurement, and because the appearance of bamboo baskets packed into a ...
Tian Jian Tea DarkTea - CDTYY Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Tian Jian dark tea used to be drink only by the bureaucratic class and wealthy people, it was a typical of the aristocratic tea. February 14, 2005, a basket of 50kg Tianjian dark tea from 53 years ago in the appraisal of treasure (Kam Po) column appe...
Fu Brick Tea DarkTea - CDTYY Co. Ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Fu Brick dark tea, it is so called as this type of tea is produced in dog days which were called “fu” days in Chinese. It used to be produced by hand and now it is produced by machine. Fu brick dark tea is full of exquisite workmanship and complicate...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"