Barreled Water Filling Machine Shandong Lcean Composed - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Producer: Jinan Shandong
Manufacturer: Gongda Machine Co., Ltd.Shandong
Usage: Barreled water filling
Barreled production line is composed of washing, filling and capping into one body especially for the productions of drinking water of 3 and 5 gallons.
It is an ideal filling line to produce mineral water, distilled water and purified water.The whole line is made of superior stainless steel , anticorrosive and easy to lcean.
Barreled Water Filling Machine
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Gongda Machine Co., Ltd., Shandong, China
- Phone: 8653182378355
- Address: No. 12 Kaiyuan Road, Licheng Area, Jinan, Shandong, jinan, China
- Website: http://www.gongdajixie.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Mineral Water Safety Food FibersWater - VAs Pavlou 16673 Athens, Greece - Greece - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
SunBlue Enterprises Natural Mineral Water is the natural mineral water that refreshes your body and quenches your thirst. Originated from Paiko Mountain of Central Macedonia in Northern Greece, it is rich in precious fibers and a high amount of magne...
5gallon Pet BottleWater - MSK Imports & Exports - India - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Listing Description 5Gallon Water Bottle Detailed Description 5Gallon water bottle for home and office use. We can offer different weight and size of pet botttle as per customer requirement. Features of 5Gallon water bottle : 1) Newest model without ...
Packaged Drinking WaterWater - MSK Imports & Exports - India - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
Listing Description: 300ml, 500ml, 1Ltr and 2Ltr Detailed Description: “Our relentless pursuit for quality extends into every stage of the long journey that transforms raw water into the perfect KLASS Aqua packaged drinking water' – with the enticing...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"