Alternariol Standard - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Alternaria sp. Alternaria sp is a toxic metabolite of Alternaria fungi. It is an important contaminant in cereals and fruits. Alternariol exhibits antifungal and phytotoxic activity. It is reported to inhibit cholinesterase
- Posted By: Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company
- Phone: 8618053249093
- Address: Hechuan Road 35, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.pribolab0532.foodmate.net
Published date: May 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: pribolab is the global provider of mycotoxin test solutions. Pribolab
designs solutions in the food safety and quality at all stages of the
supply chain in the agricultural,food and feed industries.
Our product include:
Mycotoxin ImmunoAffinity Columns
Fifteen-acetoxyscirpenol StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
15-Acetoxyscirpenol, yet another trichothecene class mycotoxin, is a hydrolysis product of Diacetoxyscirpenol this product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use. use of this product for human or animal testing is extrem...
T 2 Tetraol StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
T-2-tetraol is a type-A trichothecene mycotoxin that occurs in nature Long term storage:-20°C. trichocethenes are thermostable compounds and are not destroyed in boiling. this product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary u...
T 2 Triol StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
T-2-triol is a type-A trichothecene mycotoxin that occurs in nature Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Semisynthetic. T-2 toxin Triol is mainly found in food crops and products, and affect the blood, liver, kidney and muscle fun...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"