Anti Active Arf6 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody - USAprice: contact company for price
Gene Symbol: ARF6
Description: Anti-Active Arf6 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
Background: ARF6 (ADP-ribosylation factor 6) is a member of the ARF super-family. ARF genes encode small GTPases that increase the ADP-ribosyltransferase activity of cholera toxin and are critical for vesicular trafficking as activators of phospholipase D. Arf6 regulates membrane trafficking and functions as a regulatory molecule of phagocytosis.
Immunogen: Recombinant full length protein of active Arf6.
Applications: IP, IHC
Recommended Dilutions: IP: 1 μg for 1~2 mg total cellular proteins
Concentration: 1 mg/ml
Purity: Purified from ascites
Constituents: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 50% glycerol
Species Reactivity: Anti-active Arf6 antibody recognizes active Arf6 from vertebrates.
Storage Conditions: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles
- Posted By: NewEast Biosciences
- Phone: 6109452007
- Address: 24 Whitewoods Lane, Malvern, PA, USA
- Website: http://neweastbio.com
Published date: June 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: NewEast Biosciences are specialized in generating protein configuration specific monoclonal antibodies that recognize active (GTP bound) G proteins (including Ras superfamily small GTPases and heterotrimeric G proteins). These unique antibodies do not recognize the inactive (GDP bound) G proteins. These monoclonal antibodies have been successfully used to immunoprecipitate active G proteins from cell lysates, and for immunohistochemical staining of active G proteins in cultured cells or in tissue sections. Hence, these antibodies can be used to study the spatial and temporal dynamics of cellular signaling involving big and small G proteins, the future direction of signal transduction studies.
Anti Alk R1275q Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyBiotech Supplies - NewEast Biosciences - USA - June 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26151 Gene Symbol: ALK, CD246, NBLST3 Description: Anti-ALK (R1275Q) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) also known as CD246 (cluster of differentiation 246) is a tyrosine kinase receptor that plays ...
Anti Atm F858l Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyBiotech Supplies - NewEast Biosciences - USA - June 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26141 Gene Symbol: ATM Description: Anti-ATM (F858L) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: Ataxia telangiectasia mutated (ATM) is a serine/threonine protein kinase that is recruited and activated by DNA double-strand breaks. It phosph...
Anti B Raf V600e Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyBiotech Supplies - NewEast Biosciences - USA - June 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26039 Gene Symbol: BRAF, BRAF1, RAFB1 Description: Anti-B-Raf(V600E) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: B-Raf is a member of the Raf family of Ser/Thr protein kinases. It functions downstream of Ras to regulate the MAP kinase signa...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"