Anti Active Cdc42 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody - USAprice: contact company for price
Gene Symbol: CDC42
Description: Anti-Active Cdc42 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
Background: Small GTPases are a super-family of cellular signaling regulators. Cdc42 belongs to the Rho sub-family of GTPases that regulate cell motility, cell division, and gene transcription. GTP binding increases the activity of Cdc42, and the hydrolysis of GTP to GDP renders it inactive. GTP hydrolysis is aided by GTPase activating proteins (GAPs), while exchange of GDP for GTP is facilitated by guanine nucleotide exchange factors (GEFs).
Immunogen: Recombinant full length protein of active Cdc42
Applications: IP, IHC
Recommended Dilutions: 1 µg for 1~2 mg total cellular proteins for IP;
1:100 dilution for IHC
Concentration: 1 mg/ml
Purity: Purified from ascites
Constituents: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 50% glycerol
Species Reactivity: Anti-active Cdc42 antibody recognizes active Cdc42 from vertebrates.
Storage Conditions: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles
- Posted By: NewEast Biosciences
- Phone: 6109452007
- Address: 24 Whitewoods Lane, Malvern, PA, USA
- Website: http://neweastbio.com
Published date: June 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: NewEast Biosciences are specialized in generating protein configuration specific monoclonal antibodies that recognize active (GTP bound) G proteins (including Ras superfamily small GTPases and heterotrimeric G proteins). These unique antibodies do not recognize the inactive (GDP bound) G proteins. These monoclonal antibodies have been successfully used to immunoprecipitate active G proteins from cell lysates, and for immunohistochemical staining of active G proteins in cultured cells or in tissue sections. Hence, these antibodies can be used to study the spatial and temporal dynamics of cellular signaling involving big and small G proteins, the future direction of signal transduction studies.
Anti Alk R1275q Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyBiotech Supplies - NewEast Biosciences - USA - June 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26151 Gene Symbol: ALK, CD246, NBLST3 Description: Anti-ALK (R1275Q) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) also known as CD246 (cluster of differentiation 246) is a tyrosine kinase receptor that plays ...
Anti Atm F858l Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyBiotech Supplies - NewEast Biosciences - USA - June 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26141 Gene Symbol: ATM Description: Anti-ATM (F858L) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: Ataxia telangiectasia mutated (ATM) is a serine/threonine protein kinase that is recruited and activated by DNA double-strand breaks. It phosph...
Anti B Raf V600e Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyBiotech Supplies - NewEast Biosciences - USA - June 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26039 Gene Symbol: BRAF, BRAF1, RAFB1 Description: Anti-B-Raf(V600E) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: B-Raf is a member of the Raf family of Ser/Thr protein kinases. It functions downstream of Ras to regulate the MAP kinase signa...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"