Anti Active Rap1 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody - USAprice: contact company for price
Gene Symbol: RAP1
Description: Anti-Active Rap1 Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
Background: Small GTPases are a super-family of cellular signaling regulators. Rap family members (Rap1A, Rap1B, Rap2A, Rap2B, and Rap2C) are Ras-like GTPases that regulate cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis and adhesion mechanisms. Rap1 (Ras-proximate-1) regulates apoptosis through interaction with two MAP3K effectors of the MEK/ERK MAP-kinase pathway, Raf-1 and B-Raf. Rap1 regulates cell adhesion mechanisms through effector molecules such as the integrins and cadherins.
Immunogen: Recombinant full length protein of active Rap1.
Applications: IP, IHC
Recommended Dilutions: 1 μg for 1~2 mg total cellular proteins for IP
1:100 dilution for IHC
Concentration: 1 mg/ml
Purity: Purified from ascites
Constituents: PBS (without Mg2+ and Ca2+), pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 50% glycerol
Species Reactivity: Anti-active Rap1 antibody recognizes active Rap1 of vertebrates.
Storage Conditions: Store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles
- Posted By: NewEast Biosciences
- Phone: 6109452007
- Address: 24 Whitewoods Lane, Malvern, PA, USA
- Website: http://neweastbio.com
Published date: June 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: NewEast Biosciences are specialized in generating protein configuration specific monoclonal antibodies that recognize active (GTP bound) G proteins (including Ras superfamily small GTPases and heterotrimeric G proteins). These unique antibodies do not recognize the inactive (GDP bound) G proteins. These monoclonal antibodies have been successfully used to immunoprecipitate active G proteins from cell lysates, and for immunohistochemical staining of active G proteins in cultured cells or in tissue sections. Hence, these antibodies can be used to study the spatial and temporal dynamics of cellular signaling involving big and small G proteins, the future direction of signal transduction studies.
Anti Alk R1275q Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyBiotech Supplies - NewEast Biosciences - USA - June 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26151 Gene Symbol: ALK, CD246, NBLST3 Description: Anti-ALK (R1275Q) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: Anaplastic lymphoma kinase (ALK) also known as CD246 (cluster of differentiation 246) is a tyrosine kinase receptor that plays ...
Anti Atm F858l Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyBiotech Supplies - NewEast Biosciences - USA - June 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26141 Gene Symbol: ATM Description: Anti-ATM (F858L) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: Ataxia telangiectasia mutated (ATM) is a serine/threonine protein kinase that is recruited and activated by DNA double-strand breaks. It phosph...
Anti B Raf V600e Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyBiotech Supplies - NewEast Biosciences - USA - June 6, 2013 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26039 Gene Symbol: BRAF, BRAF1, RAFB1 Description: Anti-B-Raf(V600E) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: B-Raf is a member of the Raf family of Ser/Thr protein kinases. It functions downstream of Ras to regulate the MAP kinase signa...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce