Auto Controlled Borosilicate Glass Plant Cell Bioreactor - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Material:borosilicate glass and 316L stainless steel
pH electrode: 2-12 pH(±0.01 pH)
Temperature: 20-42℃(±0.3℃ )
Rotational Speed: 50-800 rpm
Light intensity: 2000-50000Lx（adjustable）
Light source:LED cold light source(white, red and blue)
Time control: Automatic control illumination time
Features: desktop, covers an area of small. The reactor can be put into the sterilizing pot sterilization. A control apparatus can control a plurality of reactor
- Posted By: institue of marine bioengineering
- Phone: 05356714995
- Address: yantai,China, yantai, China
- Website: http://www.ythysw.cn/
Published date: September 10, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Auto Controlled Microalgae Phototroph Bioreactor 9 10Biotech Supplies - institue of marine bioengineering - China - September 10, 2013 - contact company for price
Technical parameters: 1, Volume of 6-20L 2, The main part of reactor is made of high transparent borosilicate glass (pressure, temperature, corrosion resistance), and other accessories are high-quality stainless steel; reign sterilization. 3, Control...
Anaerobic Sludge Bioreactor 65288 9 5 65289Biotech Supplies - institue of marine bioengineering - China - September 5, 2013 - contact company for price
Anaerobic sludge bioreactorNominal volume 20L-1000L Bioreactor configuration Stainless steel SUS316L/SUS304; Jacket temperature control; Interior/ external surface polishing, Ra≤0.6μm;exterior surface polishing or matte treatment; Wide vis...
Gbr10 100l Level 2 Pilot Stainless Steel Fermentation Tank 9 5Biotech Supplies - institue of marine bioengineering - China - September 5, 2013 - contact company for price
GBR10/100L level 2 pilot stainless steel fermentation tank Model GBR5L-50L GBR10L—100L Nominal volume 5L-50L 10L—100L Tank material SUS304，SUS316Lstainless steel;luquid loading quotiety: 65%-80% Tank interface pH, DO, temperature, inoculation ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"