Bovine Brucella Antibody Rapid Test Strip - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Catalog No. LSY- 20065
This test strip is based on fast immuno- chromatography technique to detect Brucella Ab in bovine serum, plasma and whole blood qualitatively. When testing, Brucella Ab in sample combine with antigen coated by colloid gold forming complexes, moving forward to the other head. When reaching the T- line, the specific antigen on the membrane capture the complexes and appear a T line, C line appears, means the test is valid. The T line appears, means there is Brucella Ab in the sample.
2. Specifications: 25 tests/ kit
1) Test cassette 25 pieces
2) Dropper 25 pieces
3) Buffer 25 pieces
4) Manual 1 piece
4. Sample preparation
4.1 Whole blood
Collect anticoagulated whole blood, use for that very day;
Collect blood, put at 37℃ for 1- 2h, take the supernatant, centrifuge at 1500r/ min for 10min, separate the serum. The serum can store for 2- 3 days at 4℃ , for long term storage, store at - 20℃ in frozen.
5. Operation procedures
1) Read the manual carefully and return the test card and sample to room temperature before use.
2) Take out test card, use dropper to absorb the sample, drop 1 drop of sample into buffer, mix evenly, then take 2- 3 drops into well mark “S”; when the sample quantity is small, can use Micropipette to transfer 5ul sample into well mark “S” first, then add 2- 3 drops of buffer to the well.
3) Read the results in 15min at room temperature.
Negative（ - ） : no color reaction on Test Line ( T Line) , only on Control Line( C Line) being seen red color reaction. It means there is no Brucella Ab in sample or the levels is lower than the detection threshold;
Positive（ +） : Both on T Line and C line being seen red color reaction. It means there is Brucella Ab in sample;
Invalid: No color reaction on C Line. It means the operation is wrong or the test card is invalid.
1) The test card can be used only once at room temperature, do not reuse or use test card out of expiry date.
2) Return all reagents and sample into room temperature before use.
3) Be careful when prepare sample, wear glove and mask.
4) The whole blood need add anticoagulants, not frozen; serum sample can store in frozen, avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
5) This product is only for in vitro rapid diagnostic veterinary use, can not be quantified, do only qualitative testing.
6) The product test results for reference only, for confirmation, please refer to the relevant national standard methods.
Storage and expiry date
Storage: Store at 4- 30 ℃ in dark, sealed, dry place, no frozen.
Expiry date: 12 months; date of production is on box.
- Posted By: Shenzhen Lvshiyuan Biotechnology Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 8675528938075
- Address: D building, National Biological Industrial Park of, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.lsybt.com
Published date: March 27, 2015 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Metronidazole Elisa KitBiotech Supplies - Shenzhen Lvshiyuan Biotechnology Co.,Ltd - China - December 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Metronidazole ELISA kit Catalog No. LSY- 10048 1. Principle This test kit is based on the competitive enzyme immunoassay for the detection of Metronidazole in the sample. The coupling antigens are pre- coated on the micro- well stripes. The Metronida...
Dexamethasone Elisa Test KitBiotech Supplies - Shenzhen Lvshiyuan Biotechnology Co.,Ltd - China - December 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Dexamethasone ELISA test Kit Catalog No. LSY- 10042 1. Principle This test kit is based on the competitive enzyme immunoassay for the detection of Dexamethasone in the sample. The coupling antigen is pre- coated on the micro- well stripes. The Dexame...
Trichothecenes T 2 Elisa Test KitBiotech Supplies - Shenzhen Lvshiyuan Biotechnology Co.,Ltd - China - December 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Trichothecenes ( T- 2) ELISA Test Kit Catalog No. LSY- 10035 1. General T- 2 toxin is a mycotoxin produced by various Fusarium. It mainly pollutes wheat, barley, corn and other food crops and their products, which constitute a great hazard to human h...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"