Deoxynivalenol Standard - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Deoxynivalenol (DON ) is highly toxic, producing a wide range of immunological disturbances and is particularly noted for inducing feed refusal and emesis in pigs, hence the alternative name vomitoxin
Deoxynivalenol (DON ) usually co-occures with other Fusarium toxins, such as Zearalenone, Nivalenol and its derivates, as well as the group of fumonisins.
- Posted By: Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company
- Phone: 8618053249093
- Address: Hechuan Road 35, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.pribolab0532.foodmate.net
Published date: May 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: pribolab is the global provider of mycotoxin test solutions. Pribolab
designs solutions in the food safety and quality at all stages of the
supply chain in the agricultural,food and feed industries.
Our product include:
Mycotoxin ImmunoAffinity Columns
Cyclopiazonic Acid StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Aspergillus flavus. CPA only appears to be toxic in high concentrations, whose imine is a related metabolite and occurs in culture. However, it is considered to be much less toxic than the pare...
Citrinin StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Citrinin is a mycotoxin capable of inducing mitochondrial permeability transition. Citrinin also inhibits microtubule polymerization Storage：-20°C. Protect from light. Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Penicillium. Citrinin is ...
Aflatoxin M2 StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
A potent hepatotoxic and hepatocarcinogenic mycotoxin, found in milk of cows fed on meal contaminated with aflatoxin B2 Storage:-20°C. Protect from light. Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Aspergillus. Aflatoxin M2 is a potent ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"