Fumagillin Standard - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Attention: The Research grade (98% or better) Fumagillin is not intended for veterinary use.
It is different from the veterinary preparate "Fumadil B" which contains approximately 1% Fumagillin.
Long term storage: +4°c. Protect from light. Store in tightly sealed vial.
- Posted By: Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company
- Phone: 8618053249093
- Address: Hechuan Road 35, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.pribolab0532.foodmate.net
Published date: May 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: pribolab is the global provider of mycotoxin test solutions. Pribolab
designs solutions in the food safety and quality at all stages of the
supply chain in the agricultural,food and feed industries.
Our product include:
Mycotoxin ImmunoAffinity Columns
Beauvericin StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Beauvericin is a mycotoxin derived from the mould Beauveria bassiana, Fusarium strains and other moulds. Beauvericin belongs to the enniatin family of antibiotics. Beauvericin is a cyclic hexadepsipeptide with alternating L-N-methylphenylalanyl and D...
Tenuazonic Acid StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Alternaria sp. Tenuazonic acid is a mycotoxin from Alternaria sp. It is a toxic secondary metabolite, produced by Alternaria (e. g. Alternaria alternata or Alternaria tenuis) and Phoma species....
Alternariol Monomethyl Ether StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Mycotoxin that contaminates fruit and cereals. Exhibits antifungal and phytotoxic activity. Cholinesterase inhibitor. Long term storage:-20°C. Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Alternaria alternata (tenuis) . Mycotoxin that con...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"