Gliotoxin Standard - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Gliotoxin is a sulfur-containing mycotoxin produced by several species of fungi, including pathogens of humans such as Aspergillus fumigatus, and also by species of Trichoderma, and Penicillium. Gliotoxin has also been reported from yeasts of the genus Candida, but results from other studies have cast doubt on the production of this metabolite by Candida fungi. Gliotoxin was originally isolated from Gliocladium fimbriatum, and was named accordingly.
- Posted By: Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company
- Phone: 8618053249093
- Address: Hechuan Road 35, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.pribolab0532.foodmate.net
Published date: May 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: pribolab is the global provider of mycotoxin test solutions. Pribolab
designs solutions in the food safety and quality at all stages of the
supply chain in the agricultural,food and feed industries.
Our product include:
Mycotoxin ImmunoAffinity Columns
Zearalenone StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Zearalenone is a naturally occurring estrogen, a mycotoxin from resorcylic acid lactone group. Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Fusarium graminearum. Zearalenone is the primary toxin, causing infertility, abortion or other bre...
T 2 Toxin StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Aspergillus. T-2toxin is mainly found in food crops and products, and affect the blood, liver, kidney and muscle function. The clinical symptoms can be described as anorexia, vomiting, diarrhea...
Sterigmatocystin StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Aspergillus. ST is mainly found in corn, peanuts, rice, wheat and other grains, but the pollution range and degree is inferior to aflatoxin. It is also found in food and products in high liver ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"