Hf Iclock580 Most Competitive Biometric Fingerprint Time And Attendance - Chinaprice: contact company for price
iClock580 is an innovative biometric fingerprint reader for Time & Attendance and access control applications, offering unparalleled performance using an advanced algorithm for reliability, precision and excellent matching speed. The iClock580 features the fastest commercial-based fingerprint matching algorithm and high-performance, high-image quality optical fingerprint sensor. The 3.5” TFT can display more information vividly, including user photo, fingerprint image quality and verification result etc. 8 function keys are the shortcuts to change the attendance status, work-code or to browse the short message, and can be defined as required. TCP/IP communication is standard and make sure the data transmission between terminal and PC can be easily done within several seconds. The iclock580 has access control connectivity for Wiegand-in, Wiegand-out, Door lock connection, Alarm, Bell, Remote to Exit switch.
Color TFT screen with GUI Interface for ease of use.
1 touch a-second user recognition
Stores 8, 000 templates and 200, 000 transactions
Reads Fingerprint and/or PINs
Optional integrated proximity or smart card reader
Built-in Serial and Ethernet ports
Built-in USB port allows for manual data transfer when network isn't available
Optional integrated Wi-Fi also available.
Relay contacts for alarm, bell, lock, exit, switch, etc
8 user-defined function keys
Multi Language Support
Built in bell scheduling
Real-time 1-touch data export 3rd party hosted & non-hosted applications
Audio-Visual indications for acceptance and rejection of valid/invalid fingers
SDK available for OEM customers and software developers
Fingerprint Capacity 8000 templates
Transaction Capacity 200, 000
Hardware Platform ZEM800
Communication RS232/485, TCP/IP, USB-client, USB-host
Standard Functions Workcode, SMS, DLST, Scheduled-bell, Self-Service Query, Automatic Status Switch, T9 input, photo-ID, Anti-passback
Access Control Interface for 3rd party electric lock, door sensor, exit button, alarm, Door Bell
Wiegand Signal Input & Output
Optional Functions ID/Mifare, Webserver, 9 digit user ID, Wi-Fi
Display 3.5 inches TFT Screen
Power Supply 12V DC 1.5A
Operating Temperature 0 - 45 C
Operating Humidity 20%-80%
- Posted By: shenzhen bio technology co,ltd
- Phone: 13528445676
- Address: R1009, Taojing Business Building, Minbao Road,Long, Baoan District,Shenzhen, China, China
- Website: http://www.hfcctv.com.cn
Published date: September 13, 2013 -
- Business Description: Our Bio tech, is the ShenZhen branch of Huifan Technology Co.,LTD.
Thanks for your interests of our FR701, We are the professional
security products manufacturer for years experience in China,we can
offer you the best price and the best products as well as the after
Hot Sale Disposable Pla Cutlery Made In ChinaBiotech Supplies - Green Day Eco-friendly Materials Co.,Ltd - China - March 2, 2016 - contact company for price
hot sale disposable pla cutlery made in china 1. CPLA is short for Poly Lactic Acid. 2. CPLA cutlery is made from CPLA in plant starch, this cutlery will with stand temperatures of up to 85 centigrade degrees. . 3. CPLA cutlery is 100% Biodegradable ...
Creative Peptides LiraglutideBiotech Supplies - Creative Peptides - USA - January 15, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Name: liraglutide CAT# : 10- 101- 59 Synonyms/ Alias: NN2211; Victoza; D06404 CAS No. : 204656- 20- 2 Sequence: HAEGTFTSDVSSYLEGQAAK [ N- ( 1- oxohexadecyl) - L- Î³- glutamyl] EFI AWLVRGRG M. F/ Formula: C172H265N43O51 M. W/ Mr. : 3751.2 Keyw...
Tumor MarkersBiotech Supplies - Tellgen corporation - China - October 21, 2015 - contact company for price
TellgenplexTM Tumor Marker Test Base on suspension bead array method, Tellgen developed TellgenplexTM Tellgen Tumor Marker Test which is intended for the simultaneous quantitative determination of 18 most common use tumor markers. The customers could...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"