Nivalenol Standard - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Storage:-20°C. Protect from light.
Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Fusarium species. Nivalenol is a type B trichothecene which widely exists in grain crops and food products. It may be related to human esophageal cancer and IgA nephropathy. The obvious effects are embryo toxicity and teratogenicity.
- Posted By: Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company
- Phone: 8618053249093
- Address: Hechuan Road 35, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.pribolab0532.foodmate.net
Published date: May 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: pribolab is the global provider of mycotoxin test solutions. Pribolab
designs solutions in the food safety and quality at all stages of the
supply chain in the agricultural,food and feed industries.
Our product include:
Mycotoxin ImmunoAffinity Columns
Neosolaniol StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Fusarium. NEO is a type A trichothecene and mainly found in food crops and products.It has strong impaction on the health due to their immunosuppressive properties. It also affects the blood, l...
Moniliformin StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Moniliformin is a mycotoxin, formed in many cereals by a number of Fusarium species that include, besides moniliforme, Fusarium avenaceum. Fusarium subglutinans, Fusarium proliferatum and others. Moniliformin is supplied as sodium salt of 1-hydroxycy...
T 2 Toxins StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Fusarium. HT-2toxin is a type A trichothecene and is the main metabolites T-2 toxins. It is mainly found in food crops and products, and affect the blood, liver, kidney and muscle function. The...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"