Patulin Standard - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Penicillium expansum.it led to some theories that claim that it may be a carcinogen, though animal studies have remained inconclusive. Cancer experts agree this alone is not sufficient evidence that patulin is a carcinogenic mycotoxin.
- Posted By: Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company
- Phone: 8618053249093
- Address: Hechuan Road 35, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.pribolab0532.foodmate.net
Published date: May 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: pribolab is the global provider of mycotoxin test solutions. Pribolab
designs solutions in the food safety and quality at all stages of the
supply chain in the agricultural,food and feed industries.
Our product include:
Mycotoxin ImmunoAffinity Columns
Ochratoxin A StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Aspergillus. Ochratoxin A is potentially carcinogenic to humans (Group 2B). Ochratoxin A has been shown to be weakly mutagenic, possibly by induction of oxidative DNA damage. Long term storage:...
Nivalenol StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Nivalenol is a type - B trichothecene mycotoxin, produced by molds such as Fusarium cerealis, Fusarium graminearum. Nivalenol may be formed by higher plants and by mamals, as a productt of biodegradation of other thrichothecenes. Storage:-20°C. Prote...
Neosolaniol StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Fusarium. NEO is a type A trichothecene and mainly found in food crops and products.It has strong impaction on the health due to their immunosuppressive properties. It also affects the blood, l...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"