T 2 Tetraol Standard - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Long term storage:-20°C.
trichocethenes are thermostable compounds and are not destroyed in boiling.
this product is not intended or approved for human, diagnostics or veterinary use. use of this product for human or animal testing is extremely hazardous and may result in disease, severe injury, or death.
- Posted By: Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company
- Phone: 8618053249093
- Address: Hechuan Road 35, Qingdao, China
- Website: http://www.pribolab0532.foodmate.net
Published date: May 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: pribolab is the global provider of mycotoxin test solutions. Pribolab
designs solutions in the food safety and quality at all stages of the
supply chain in the agricultural,food and feed industries.
Our product include:
Mycotoxin ImmunoAffinity Columns
T 2 Triol StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
T-2-triol is a type-A trichothecene mycotoxin that occurs in nature Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Semisynthetic. T-2 toxin Triol is mainly found in food crops and products, and affect the blood, liver, kidney and muscle fun...
Gliotoxin StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Gliotoxin is a fungal antibiotic mycotoxin with antiphagycytic and immunomodulatory activities. Storage:+4°C. Gliotoxin is a sulfur-containing mycotoxin produced by several species of fungi, including pathogens of humans such as Aspergillus fumigatus...
Zearalenone StandardBiotech Supplies - Qingdao Pribo Biological Technical Company - China - May 30, 2016 - contact company for price
Zearalenone is a naturally occurring estrogen, a mycotoxin from resorcylic acid lactone group. Naturally occuring mycotoxin produced by many species of Fusarium graminearum. Zearalenone is the primary toxin, causing infertility, abortion or other bre...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"