Fluorescent In Situ Hybridization Fish - USAprice: contact company for price
nucleic acid sequences to be detected in morphologically preserved
chromosomes, cells or tissue sections. In combination with
immunocytochemistry, Fluorescence in situ hybridization can relate
microscopic topological information to gene activity at the DNA, mRNA,
and protein level. FISH has become a molecular diagnostic technique
utilizing fluorescently labeled DNA probes to detect or confirm gene or
chromosome abnormalities. The sample DNA (metaphase chromosomes or
interphase nuclei) is first denatured, a fluorescently labeled probe of
interest is then added to the denatured sample mixture and hybridizes
with the sample DNA at the target site as it re-anneals back into a
double helix. The probe signal can then be seen through a fluorescent
microscope and the sample DNA can be scored for the presence or absence
of the signal. Unlike most other techniques used to study chromosomes,
FISH does not have to be performed on cells that are actively dividing.
This makes it a very versatile procedure. This technique is useful for
identifying chromosomal abnormalities, gene mapping, characterizing
somatic cell hybrids, identifying amplified genes and studying the
mechanism of rearrangements. RNA ISH is used to measure and localize
mRNAs and other transcripts within tissue sections or whole mounts.
- Posted By: Creative Biogene
- Phone: 16316244882
- Address: 45-16 Ramsey Road Shirley, New York, NY, USA
Published date: May 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Dna Sequencing Bac EndGeneral Biotech - CD Genomics - USA - May 6, 2013 - contact company for price
BAC (bacterial artificial chromosome) end sequencing is a powerful technique that enables the rapid and precise assembly of huge mega-base sequences of chromosomal regions in large-scale genome sequencing. It can be also utilized to identify the stru...
Dna Sequencing Snp Discovery ResequencingGeneral Biotech - CD Genomics - USA - May 6, 2013 - contact company for price
CD Genomics provides a one-stop solution for SNP discovery & resequencing, from primer design and synthesis, PCR amplification and purification, to DNA sequencing with automated or manual basecalling. A proven track record of customer satisfaction ha...
Dna Sequencing Large Scale EstGeneral Biotech - CD Genomics - USA - May 6, 2013 - contact company for price
EST (Expressed Sequence Tag) is a powerful tool in genome annotation, gene identification, alternative splicing analysis, expression profiling, etc. CD Genomics offers a one-stop solution for cDNA library construction and EST sequencing. Services des...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"