Bonds Looking For Real Sellers Of Mexican Chinese Asian S American Historical -price: contact company for price
sellers of Bonds - Mexican, Chinese/Asian and South American Historical
Bonds – if you have bonds to sell please click here and review our short
way buying platform procedures …….
This procedure completed properly has a quick response from the buyer platform. First contact to the seller after 48 hours and completion within 5 to 7 days.
· ATTESTATION LETTER (Individual or Corporate): This must be completed by your attorney/lawyer.
· BOND SALES LETTER OF EXCLUSIVETY (Individual / Corporate): This normally provides buyer with exclusivity for up to 15 days
· LETTER OF INTENT TO SELL (Individual / Corporate): This is to be clear that this bond is for sale.
· CLIENT INFORMATION SHEET (Individual / Corporate): This information must be filled in its entirety. It includes Affadavit Of Legal Ownership, Identification, Passport, LOR for Information, Confirmation the Bond is not being “shopped to others”, Authorisation to Confirm Assets etc. The information provided in this form must be accurate and verifiable.
· GENEAOLOGY FORM (Individual / Corporate) – for consultant use
· PAY ORDER: Form of IMFPA/NCNDA,
If the seller can forward the docs as outlined above we can act fast. The Seller will be contacted after 48 hours by the platform to confirm a deal and arrange for the follow up steps and Table Top Meeting (TTM) in Switzerland. Prior to the call a password needs to be established to ensure the correct people speak to each other.
These are standard selling procedures for the sale of historical and exotic bonds. There is no need to contact us if you cannot meet these.
If you can, we are able to provide a quick and successful conclusion to your bond selling and our buying needs -please email us and we will arrange a conference call with the buyer representative.
Please no long broker chains
Author is not a United States Securities Dealer or Broker, or U.S. Investment Adviser. We are purely Consultants and makes no warranties or representations as to the Buyer, Seller or Transaction. All due diligence is the responsibility of the Buyer and the Seller. Likewise this is not intended as solicitation for business. At all times, the reader is recommended to exercise diligence before engaging with Buyers and Seller.
Contact:- firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Posted By: Cooper Holdings
- Phone: 4401253725579
- Address: St Annes on Sea, Lytham St Annes
Published date: July 10, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
FermentationBonds - HG Company - China - February 26, 2016 - contact company for price
Based on the absorption of the foreign technology and innovate, there are more than 20 invention patents. All the parts are made of stainless steel 304( pipeline and inside and outside of tanks are polished very well) . In the production process, we ...
Mediumn Term Notes Seasoned Discounted Us Instruments Send For More InfoBonds - VR Mergers & Acquisitions - USA - March 11, 2013 - contact company for price
My client has seasoned MTNs for sale to qualified buyers. Minimum is $500 million USD. Send an email to make contact with interest and then we can exchange mutual NDA. Per the Client: • We will pre purchase the MTN back • We will do additional trades...
Slightly Seasoned Mtns Spot BuysBonds - Bellania Global Enterprises - USA - September 17, 2012 - contact company for price
Unique opportunity to participate ins a Buy-Sell – Exit . Buyer must past compliance first, then opportunity will be Presented to Buyer. Buyer must be able to proof funds tear sheet, capability Letter, bank statement, or desk to desk, bank to bank. B...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"