Mtn S For Sale - USAprice: contact company for price
Format: Per Standard Top World Bank / ICC Format (EXHIBIT AA)
Issuing Bank: Top 25 Western European Banks “AA” rated or better by S & P.
Term: Ten (10) years and One (1) day.
Age: Slightly Seasoned
Interest Rate: Seven and one-half per cent (7.5%) paid annually in arrears.
Total Amount: Fifty Billion (EUR50, 000, 000, 000, 00) Euro with Rolls and Extensions.
Tranching: First Tranche: Euro 500 million.
Subs Tranches: As agreed by both Principals.
Denomination: USD 100M, 250M, 500M as available and as mutually agreed.
Invoice Price: SIXTY FIVE (65%) per cent of Face Value or better.
Commission: (1%) per cent of Face Value, 0, 50% For Seller’s Side and 0, 50% For Buyer’s Side.
Payment: SWIFT Wire Transfer.
Delivery: Original Hard Copies bonded couriered bank-to-bank withinSeven (7) international banking days per instruction.
1) Buyer issues and delivers a fully executed RWA/LOI, duly signed, along with the required documents;
a) - CIS, IMFPA, Color Passport copy, Corporate Resolution,
After a due diligence on the Buyer, he will receive an email confirming the positive exit and to send by email a BCL CONFIRMING THAT HE IS THE OWNER OF FUNDS FOR THE FIST TRANCHE with full powers on them and an Authorization to verify (ATV).
2) Upon satisfactory verification of the Buyers Funds the Seller will countersign the RWA/LOI, and by doing so it becomes a valid contract and Seller will send it to the Buyer along with a copy of Sellers Passport and the countersigned authorization to verify with window time for Buyers Bank officer to contact Sellers Bank officer to verify Buyers funds and to verify Sellers Bank Instrument.
3) Buyer’s bank will send MT 103/23 to Seller’s bank.
4) Seller’s Bank will send MT 760 to Buyer’s Bank
5) After authentication Buyer’s bank will pay within Four (4) banking Business hours
6) Seller’s Bank delivers the Hard Copies of the Instrument(s) to the Buyer at their direction, via Bank Bonded Courier, within Seven (7) International Banking Days after the Euroclear Closing Procedure is completed.
7) All Fees will be paid within 4 banking hours of each tranche
8) Transaction and Settlement will continue according to the above-noted procedures and a pre-agreed tranche schedule, until contracted collateral instrument are fully delivered
Mtn s For Sale
Please see our contact information below
- Posted By: Second 2 None Investment
- Phone: 4048395773
- Address: Midtown, ATLANTA, GA, USA
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: FROM THE DESK OF MR.Robert Cohen...
Please let your Seller know as follows:
We are direct Buyers of GLD compliant Au. It will be my signature on the SPA on behalf of our Company. The ultimate Buyer that will close with the Seller will be a leading "top 10" world ranked Purchasing Bank.
As a general rule, we will purchase all the Seller's gold on offer large or small quantities maximum tranche size 500 MT Au per week until Seller's inventory is exhausted provided:
A. The "Seller" is the legal owner of the gold;
B. The gold is GLD compliant metal. That is, the gold has been refined in a LBMA licensed refinery and is held in Bank storage or a LBMA approved security facility; and
C. The closing is conducted on a "bank to bank" basis Seller's bank officer to Buyer's bank officer in accordance with the Buyer's procedures.
Regarding your Au offer, we would be pleased to consider purchasing the Seller's gold. Would you kindly submit the following two documents to us for review:
1. The Seller"s SCO (or FCO or SPA); and
2. A Work Up Sheet (prepared by the referring Consultant)
So you understand, we require Consultants to qualify the Seller (via our Work Up Sheet) before bringing a transaction forward; this to assist our understanding of the Seller's offer and to help us determine the viability of the proposed sale/purchase opportunity. Once we receive these TWO documents from you, we will be pleased to consider your Seller's offer. Please submit both documents together as "standalone" attachments.
Note: The Work Up Sheet can be found in the enclosed Buyer Information Package. Please take your time and gather the requested information with care. Needless to say, the Work Up Sheet is only as good as the information you input.
I have enclosed our eight document Buyer Information Package 4.0 (World Gold Purchase Program) for your consideration. Please review the information carefully. It's a very thorough set of documents; pretty much everything you need to know about our capabilities as Buyers and our "bank to bank" procedures is contained in the package. We suggest you forward this to your Seller. There is also information included specifically for Consultants.
Looking forward to a successful transaction closing.
With kind regards
Vice President, Legal Affairs
QVR Industries Group
FermentationBonds - HG Company - China - February 26, 2016 - contact company for price
Based on the absorption of the foreign technology and innovate, there are more than 20 invention patents. All the parts are made of stainless steel 304( pipeline and inside and outside of tanks are polished very well) . In the production process, we ...
Bonds Looking For Real Sellers Of Mexican Chinese Asian S American HistoricalBonds - Cooper Holdings - - July 10, 2013 - contact company for price
We are direct to a Bond Buying group and are urgently looking for real sellers of Bonds - Mexican, Chinese/Asian and South American Historical Bonds – if you have bonds to sell please click here and review our short way buying platform procedures ……....
Mediumn Term Notes Seasoned Discounted Us Instruments Send For More InfoBonds - VR Mergers & Acquisitions - USA - March 11, 2013 - contact company for price
My client has seasoned MTNs for sale to qualified buyers. Minimum is $500 million USD. Send an email to make contact with interest and then we can exchange mutual NDA. Per the Client: • We will pre purchase the MTN back • We will do additional trades...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"