Foreign Trade Info Must Have For Traders - USAprice: contact company for price
information of Argentina, Brazil Chile, Colombia, Peru and Uruguay.
We can also provide information about China, Russia, India and United States thru studies.
Subcribers can easily access information about products, companies, countries of shipment, destinations, prices and plenty of other info.
INFONECTA prepares, within hours, special reports and studies based in any set of parameters.For example Airfreight exports by Chile to the EEC of refrigerated salmon fillets during 2007, including exporter and prices.
These reports are delivered in Excel format and include summary and detailed information.
Please, contact for more details and sample report as well.
Foreign Trade Info Must Have For Traders
Feel free to contact us with all your questions
- Posted By: Trygver - Infonecta Representative
- Phone: 6618898711
- Address: 3133 Linden Ave., Bakersfield, CA, USA
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Dear Friends,
Please, review our offer:
TradeDoX's Benefits for Importers
TradeDoX's Documentary Credit Collaboration module re engineers the process of applying for a documentary credit. It enables the Importer to collaborate with the exporter on the terms of the Documentary Credit, ensuring that the details are agreed before the Importer opens the LC through its Bank.
Allows the Importer to collaborate in a structured way based on the exact Codes used by banks to open a LC.
Generates the LC application AND the SWIFT file that the bank can use to open the LC with the exact terms that the importer and exporter have agreed upon.
Virtually eliminates the need for amendments and allows exporter to ship goods a lot faster.
TradeDoX's Benefits for Exporters
Enables Exporters to get paid quickly by delivering trade finance documents that are conformant with the bank's terms Accelerates advice of LCs and amendments and virtually eliminates discrepancies.
Major benefits of TradeDoX 360 include:
• Reduces Errors Minimizes costly data entry errors and discrepancies that can delay payments. (Single data entry for consistency in documents)
• Accuracy Save templates to reuse data on consignees, trading partners, product line items, Schedule B coding, etc.
• Collaborate Electronically you can email the documents directly to your freight forwarders, customs brokers or customers so they can start the clearance process a lot faster.
• Saves Time Using the TradeDoX 360 document generation engine, the program automatically populates data on the documents you select, speeding up your document preparation process by as much as 90%.
• Save Money Avoids expense and alignment problems of preprinted forms, especially stocking many variations of export forms as documents can be printed together with your logo on any paper from any printer or you can print them on your existing letterheads.
• Easy to Use Wizard based interface. Enter and edit complete, detailed information about individual shipments and LCs You can duplicate similar shipments and save them as templates to decrease data entry and store a master list of products and shipping entities to ensure quick and exact entry.
• Faster processing Avoid the usual mail and courier pick up delays: Send shipping documents to your partners and logistics service providers with a few simple mouse clicks.
TradeDoX's Benefits for Banks
Minimize personnel and staff cost that was needed to check client's documents for discrepancies and errors.
Receive clear cut LC applications with all terms and conditions spelled out.
Receive an electronic file that can be imported directly into the SWIFT application to generate the LC.
Facilitate customers generate goodwill.
TradeDoX's Benefits for Freight Forwarders
In today's ever changing commercial world, conventional means of business communication are not only time consuming; but also hindering to an organization's competitiveness. The electronic transmission of documents therefore is increasingly necessary for efficient cross border trade.
TradeDoX allows Freight Forwarders to receive, send and share shipping documents electronically to speed up the shipment process.
• Simplified trade processes
• Reduced paperwork
• Faster response time
• Cost and time savings
• Increased reliability of data
Try it for free, after that, please, contact me;
Gas Spring For Car Toyota Hiace Stay Assy Back DoorBusiness - Agent - Jiangsu Mingrui Gas Spring Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - February 23, 2017 - 5.00 Dollar US$
Place of Origin:Jiangsu China (Mainland) Size:can be customized Gas type:Nitrogen Color:Black or according to your request Piston rod material:Chrome-plated or QPQ Tube material:Precision tube Warranty:50000 cycles or 3 years Certification:ISO9001:20...
New York Shared Work SpaceBusiness - Agent - joynture - USA - October 29, 2016 - contact company for price
Everyone needs their space, and without the security of separate working quarters, how would any work get done? Shared workspaces might seem like a challenge to those who don’t understand how Joynture does coworking. And while we can’t account for ot...
Exporter Sourcing Agent In IndiaBusiness - Agent - KASO MARKETING INDIA - India - October 2, 2016 - check with company for price
We take the opportunity to introduce “KASO MARKETING INDIA” as an Indian sourcing company, Merchant Exporter based in India, Coimbatore . We export goods and services from India to worldwide at very competitive prices.We focus our efforts towards sou...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"