Danvers Massachusetts - USAprice: contact company for price
Communities, Apartment Buildings, Single & Multi Family Homes,
individual condos and townhomes
Danvers is a town in Essex County, Massachusetts, located on the Danvers River near the state's northeastern coast. Originally known as Salem Village, the town is most widely known for its association with the 1692 Salem witch trials. The land that is now Danvers was once controlled by the Naumkeag branch of the Massachusett tribe of Native Americans. Around 1630, settlers converted an existing Naumkeag trail into the Old Ipswich Road, creating a connection to the main cities of Salem and Boston.
Danvers was permanently settled in 1636 as Salem Village, eventually petitioning the Crown for a charter as a town. According to legend, rather than signing the charter, the King returned it with the message, 'The King Unwilling.' On June 9, 1757, however, the town was incorporated anyway. The town was named for Danvers Osborn, an English nobleman who served briefly as colonial governor of New York province in 1753.
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Danvers has a total area of 14.1 square miles (37 km2), of which 13.3 square miles (34 km2) is land and 0.8 square miles (2.1 km2) is water. The tidal Danvers River begins near the southeast corner of town, located nearly halfway between Boston and the New Hampshire state border. It is bordered by Topsfield to the north, Wenham to the northeast, Beverly to the east, a small portion of Salem to the southeast, Peabody to the south and southwest and Middleton to the northwest.
- Posted By: Jbutlerpropertymgmt.com
- Phone: 9726947004
- Address: 24 Cooper street, Boston, MA, USA
- Website: http://jbutlerpropertymgmt.com
Published date: May 29, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Ker 410mini Small 3b8c Economical Cash DrawerBusiness / Finance / Currency - Xiamen Kasrow Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd - China - April 25, 2016 - contact company for price
KER- 410 Dimension: 410( W) x420( D) x100( H) mm ( excluding rubber feet) 16.1( W) x16.5( D) x3.9( H) inch ( excluding rubber feet) Construction: * Frame: Thick gauge cold rolled steel & SEC * Heavy- duty ball bearing rollers * Removable coin tray * ...
Ka 410 4 5b8c Rj11 5b5c All Stainless Steel Roller Cash DrawerBusiness / Finance / Currency - Xiamen Kasrow Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd - China - April 25, 2016 - contact company for price
KA- 410 All STAINLESS STEEL Dimension: * 410( W) x 420( D) x 100( H) mm ( excluding rubber feet) 16.1( W) x 16.5( D) x3.9( H) inch ( excluding rubber feet) * Cash tray: 355( W) x 326( D) x 60( H) mm Construction: * Frame: All STAINLESS STEEL & SEC * ...
Kft 460 6b8c 8b8c Flip Top Cash DrawerBusiness / Finance / Currency - Xiamen Kasrow Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd - China - April 25, 2016 - contact company for price
KFT- 460 Flip Top Cash Drawer Dimension: * 460( W) x 170( D) x 100( H) mm ( excluding rubber feet) * 18.1( W) x 6.7( D) x3.9( H) inch ( excluding rubber feet) Construction: * Frame: Thick gauge cold rolled steel & SEC * Heavy- duty ball bearing rolle...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"