Uhf Gen 2 Rfid Animal Ear Tag - Canadaprice: contact company for price
passive RFID animal tag which is compliant with EPC Gen 2 (EPCglobal UHF
Class 1 Generation 2) standard. It is suited for tracking of any medium
to large sized livestock and particularly for use with cattle due to its
shape. This RFID animal ear tag is widely used in to record information
regarding an animal’s feeding, location, vaccination and health history.
This UHF Gen 2 RFID animal ear tag, model 116034, operates at a
frequency range of 860 to 960 MHz for global use and has a data
retention of up to ten years. It boasts a maximum read distance of up to
3 m and offers data rates of 40 to 640 kb/s. This animal ear tag
features anti-collision and multi-detection capabilities. It shows
robust performance over the entire UHF bandwidth and operates reliably
in dense read environments while maintaining an optimum read range. This
animal ear tag offers a unique custom command set which ensures easy,
secure communication between the RFID tags and readers. The custom
command set includes Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS) and Read
Protection. The RFID tag has an IP67 protection rating and is
encapsulated within a TPU case which guarantees its suitability for use
in harsh environments. This UHF Gen 2 RFID animal ear tag belongs to
GAO’s UHF Gen 2 RFID Tags family of products. It also provides UHF Gen 2
RFID Readers, HF RFID Readers and HF RFID Tags. GAO’s experience is
drawn from over 600 projects in more than 40 countries, it will maximize
your ROI right from the start and ensure its expandability as your
business and requirements grow. For sales inquiries please contact: 1-
877 585-9555 ext. 601 – Toll Free (USA & Canada) 1-416 292-0038 ext. 601
– All Other Areas email@example.com About GAO RFID Inc. GAO RFID Inc.
(www.GAORFID.com) is a leading provider of RFID readers or
interrogators, RFID tags or transponders and RFID software providing
cost saving solutions to end users worldwide. GAO offers all RFID
technologies: Low Frequency (LF), High Frequency (HF), Ultra High
Frequency (UHF, EPC Gen 2) as well as Active and Semi-Passive. GAO
RFID’s products and services are easily customized for use in asset
tracking, healthcare, supply chain & logistics, event management, access
control, livestock tracking, inventory control & management, field
service maintenance and document authentication.
Uhf Gen 2 Rfid Animal Ear Tag
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: GAO RFID Inc.
- Phone: 4162920038
- Address: 601 Milner Avenue,3rd Floor , Toronto, ON, Canada
- Website: http://www.gaorfid.com/
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Alloy Steel PipeBusiness / Finance / Currency - Hunan Brightstainless Co.,ltd - China - November 30, 2016 - 369.00 Dollar US$
Bright stainless is the world-class production service supplier of stainless steel products, belonging to Shinestar holdings group. As the leading team in stainless steel industry, bright stainless is committed to provide quality products and service...
Ker 410mini Small 3b8c Economical Cash DrawerBusiness / Finance / Currency - Xiamen Kasrow Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd - China - April 25, 2016 - contact company for price
KER- 410 Dimension: 410( W) x420( D) x100( H) mm ( excluding rubber feet) 16.1( W) x16.5( D) x3.9( H) inch ( excluding rubber feet) Construction: * Frame: Thick gauge cold rolled steel & SEC * Heavy- duty ball bearing rollers * Removable coin tray * ...
Ka 410 4 5b8c Rj11 5b5c All Stainless Steel Roller Cash DrawerBusiness / Finance / Currency - Xiamen Kasrow Industry & Trade Co.,Ltd - China - April 25, 2016 - contact company for price
KA- 410 All STAINLESS STEEL Dimension: * 410( W) x 420( D) x 100( H) mm ( excluding rubber feet) 16.1( W) x 16.5( D) x3.9( H) inch ( excluding rubber feet) * Cash tray: 355( W) x 326( D) x 60( H) mm Construction: * Frame: All STAINLESS STEEL & SEC * ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"