Aqsiq Certificate For Scrap Metal - Chinaprice: contact company for price
you should know that how to protect your license
This is Justin from China Recycling Inspection Service Co. , Ltd.
For foreign suppliers, after obtaining AQSIQ certificate, what they need to do before shipment?
According to China’s relevant regulations, enterprises that have AQSIQ qualification shall conduct shipment inspection, and obtain CCIC certificate, then delivery to China.
For the foreign suppliers that have acquired the AQSIQ registration qualification, what kind of circumstances will disqualify certificate?
The AQSIQ shall issue a warning of grade A to and disqualify a foreign supplier which has acquired the registration qualification, if it falls within any of the following circumstances:
To help you find China waste plastic importers, we made China waste plastic importers list.
There are around 430 enterprises on our list, all contact information are available. Contact me for more information
AQSIQ Agent: China Recycling Inspection Service Co. , Ltd
( 1) providing false entry certificates;
( 2) transferring the Certificate of Registration or the registration number to another enterprise;
( 3) committing a fraudulent conduct such as deception in the course of exporting Waste- sourced Raw Materials;
( 4) the environmental protection projects for exporting Waste- sourced Raw Material are extremely unqualified or there are great hazards of epidemic spread;
( 5) any of the circumstances that will trigger a warning of grade B occurs again when the foreign supplier is still being subject to a warning of grade B;
( 6) refusing to cooperate in returning a shipment;
( 7) transporting the unqualified Waste- sourced Raw Materials which have already been returned to the Mainland of China again; or
( 8) refusing to accept supervision and administration or being discovered to fail to satisfy the provisions of Article 8 of the “Measures for Supervision and Administration over Inspection and Quarantine of the Imported Solid Wastes that Can be Used as Raw Materials” ( Order No. 119 of the AQSIQ) upon subsequent on- the- spot supervision and inspection.
- Posted By: China recycling Inspection Service Co.,ltd
- Phone: 18072956499
- Address: 789 Fuchun road, HangZhou, China
- Website: http://www.aqsiq.org
Published date: September 16, 2015 -
- Business Description: China Recycling Inspection Service Co.,Ltd, is an AQSIQ Organization in China. Our founder works for China AQSIQ department. With professional knowledge and good relationship in AQSIQ, we start our AQSIQ Application business since 2005. We have been engaged 9 years on AQSIQ certification and after care services, and helped thousands suppliers got AQSIQ certificate successfully. We get full support from our partner, as ISRI Org, BIR Org, NPE Org, COSCO etc.
Petroleum Products DeliveryGeneral Business / Finance / Currency - Cape Petroleum Pty - South Africa - February 22, 2014 - contact company for price
We are legal mandates, to a top Russian Oil and Gas Company that is engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as the domestic refining, marketing and transportation of petroleum products for supply to CIF ASWP an...
Aluminum Truss Stage LightingGeneral Business / Finance / Currency - Sgaier Co.,Ltd - China - November 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Name:China aluminum stage truss factory lighting truss exhibition truss We are a professional China truss factory who manufacture truss for 8years, We cherish our reputation and guarantee every product with high quality and safety enough! Tell us you...
Hydraulic Buffering Concealed Hinge With RubberGeneral Business / Finance / Currency - Nanya Airconn Pvt Ltd - India - September 26, 2013 - contact company for price
Nanya Group Of Companies is one of the leading groups in India involved in imports and distribution of various products like Air Conditioners and its Components, Textiles & Yarns, Garments & Accessories, Dyes & Chemicals, Wires & Mesh, and Hardware i...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"