Aqsiq Permit License For Recycling Material Export To China - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2015 China AQSIQ Certificate Application Conclusion
Justin Xu China Recycling Inspection Service Co. , Ltd ( AQSIQ ORG)
AQSIQ dept issued around 200 aqsiq registered enterprises in 2015. This is the most Max number for AQSIQ license since 2011. Why so many companies need to apply aqsiq even the market is not so good in 2015 ?
As we all know, enterprises can make high profits in recycling industry in past years, suppliers only need to sit in the office, waiting the order from China, using otherâ€™s aqsiq license, then can make money. When the policy â€œGreen fencyâ€( 2013) comes, its imporves the requiretment for China importers, which means, not all importers in China can do recycling business, they have to use their own import license, and leasing import license is not allowed since this policy published. It limits the demand of China market. Suppliers have to expore China market by themselves, aqsiq is asked from importers.
Although they can use otherâ€™s license, it can not win importerâ€™s trust. An AQSIQ certified enterprises can have a good reputation in China, importers willing do business with aqsiq company all over the world. Then we found that more and more suppliers apply China aqsiq in 2015.
We helped 57 overseas suppliers get AQSIQ in 2015, letâ€™s talk about the Characteristic for aqsiq application in 2015.
AQSIQ dept issued 5 batches license in this year, we can see that around 2 months for one batch, does this mean that you can get aqsiq within 2 months ? In my opinion, its quite hard.
Share one of my clientâ€™s applicaiton process.
My clients in USA provide all documents to us in Nov 2.15, then we helped them check docs, complie quality management system files, do online application etc , with our effort, they passed aqsiq application on Jan, 2016. According to our latest news form aqsiq dept, this batch of license is valid starting on Apr 2016, so my client have to waiting for the license mailing by aqsiq dept until to at the end of March.
So what we should do if we want to get licenes earlier?
The answeer is earlier application, earlier registered.
Welcome to consult to AQSIQ ORG for more AQSIQ application questions.
- Posted By: China recycling Inspection Service Co.,ltd
- Phone: 18072956499
- Address: 789 Fuchun road, HangZhou, China
- Website: http://www.aqsiq.org
Published date: January 15, 2016 -
- Business Description: China Recycling Inspection Service Co.,Ltd, is an AQSIQ Organization in China. Our founder works for China AQSIQ department. With professional knowledge and good relationship in AQSIQ, we start our AQSIQ Application business since 2005. We have been engaged 9 years on AQSIQ certification and after care services, and helped thousands suppliers got AQSIQ certificate successfully. We get full support from our partner, as ISRI Org, BIR Org, NPE Org, COSCO etc.
China Waste Plastic Ccic Pre Shipment LicenseLegal - China recycling Inspection Service Co.,ltd - China - December 29, 2015 - contact company for price
China waste plastic ccic pre shipment licenseCCIC Certificate pre shipment inspection of recyclable solid waste Materials The process to get CCIC License as below: 1, Please go to PSI first and register online. After registration you will be provided...
China Aqsiq License Shipping Waste Material ToLegal - China recycling Inspection Service Co.,ltd - China - December 28, 2015 - contact company for price
China AQSIQ License shipping waste material to China AQSIQ Certificate Application Quality Management Control System ( By Justin Xu - - China Recycling Inspection Service Co. , Ltd) When waste material overseas suppliers apply China AQSIQ license, yo...
Public Notary ThailandLegal - Panwa Group of Companies - Thailand - April 20, 2015 - contact company for price
Our notary public can certify documents with the same quality as the Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Our lawyers can visit your office anywhere in Thailand to discuss about your business, projects, requiring notary ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"