China Waste Plastic Ccic Pre Shipment License - Chinaprice: contact company for price
shipment inspection of recyclable solid waste Materials
The process to get CCIC License as below:
1, Please go to PSI first and register online. After registration you will be provided with a BI number. Please write this number on the pre shipment inspection form after: application number. It is important, that the online content and the written form are identical.
Note: For getting this BI number, you have to register China AQSIQ License, there are two way to solve AQSIQ certificate problems:
Apply AQSIQ license by us for your own company
Using our AQSIQ Certificate for temporary
AQSIQ / CCIC Agent: China Recycling Inspection Service Co. , Ltd
2, Applicant ( name of the applicant)
2.1. AQSIQ No ( licence number) Please fill in your licence number.
2.2. Applicant Name ( name of the applicant) Please fill in your company name corresponding to the AQSIQ licence.
2.3. Add/ Country â€“ please fill in your complete address and country. If the address changes, please inform the AQSIQ immediately. Only if the address on the AQSIQ certificate is changed, we can adjust other relevant documents.
2.4. Contact person â€“ phone and fax
3.1. Please give a detailed list of the content of the solid waste, according to the requirements in the form description of goods ( in case of the strict regulations on paper waste, please fill in the concrete type of paper, e. g. OCC 90/ 10)
3.2. HS Code
3.3. Located place of products
3.4. Quantity and mass
3.5. Delivery and arrival port
3.6. Detailed address of inspection ( Generally speaking, a change in inspection address is invalid)
After the findings are approved by our authorised signatory, our company will inform you about the findings via email.
Issue of the Inspection Certificate
The certificate will be issued after inspection and after the customer handed in all relevant documents.
After all documents are complete, our company feeds the data into the PSI system and issues a draft certificate. This draft- certificate will be send to the customer via email. The customer has to confirm the certificate and add its postal address.
The customer receives its original certificate.
The period of validity is 90 days
- Posted By: China recycling Inspection Service Co.,ltd
- Phone: 18072956499
- Address: 789 Fuchun road, HangZhou, China
- Website: http://www.aqsiq.org
Published date: December 29, 2015 -
- Business Description: China Recycling Inspection Service Co.,Ltd, is an AQSIQ Organization in China. Our founder works for China AQSIQ department. With professional knowledge and good relationship in AQSIQ, we start our AQSIQ Application business since 2005. We have been engaged 9 years on AQSIQ certification and after care services, and helped thousands suppliers got AQSIQ certificate successfully. We get full support from our partner, as ISRI Org, BIR Org, NPE Org, COSCO etc.
China Aqsiq License Shipping Waste Material ToLegal - China recycling Inspection Service Co.,ltd - China - December 28, 2015 - contact company for price
China AQSIQ License shipping waste material to China AQSIQ Certificate Application Quality Management Control System ( By Justin Xu - - China Recycling Inspection Service Co. , Ltd) When waste material overseas suppliers apply China AQSIQ license, yo...
Public Notary ThailandLegal - Panwa Group of Companies - Thailand - April 20, 2015 - contact company for price
Our notary public can certify documents with the same quality as the Department of Consular Affairs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Our lawyers can visit your office anywhere in Thailand to discuss about your business, projects, requiring notary ...
Chinese Enterprises Archives InvestigationLegal - Chinese Enterprises Archives Investigation Servic - China - August 8, 2013 - contact company for price
We are Chinese Enterprises Archives Investigation Service Center. With the development of globalization and the integration of world economy, an increasing number of companies choose to cooperate with Chinese enterprises and invest in China. So you h...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"