Invitation Of The 4th Guangzhou International Coffee - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The 4th Guangzhou International Coffee Equipment & Supplies Fair will be grandly held on June 26th- 28th, 2014.
Coffee has been a part and parcel of people’s life nowadays. Coffee culture emerges as the coffee consumer group growing fast. As coffee insiders can see, the coffee consumer market in china is not so large but the increasing rate is impressive. The annual coffee consumption increased 15% in China while it is only 2% of global consumption. That arouse more and more coffee suppliers and traders to participate in China coffee trade shows.
The global sale of coffee bean is about 8 million tons; China takes up about 5% with 15% increase every year. Economists figure out that China will become one of the countries with largest coffee trading in 11 years. If every Chinese has a cup of coffee every day, the coffee turnover will be 50 billions USD. The whole coffee industrial chain will create hundreds of billions market. Coffee industry will be a heaven of venture and investment.
To go with the current trends, the organizer of the 4th Guangzhou International Coffee Equipment & Supplies Fair decides to invite coffee suppliers, distributors, agents, and buyers from all over the world to build a first grade coffee trading platform.
HOSFAIR Guangzhou has been successfully held 11 sessions, the exhibition area increase with 20% every year, and it has become one of the leading exhibition not only in coffee but hospitality industry.
Last show display excellent equipment and supplies all over the world. Numerous exhibits have built an active platform for both companies and manufactories. For overseas exhibitors, the show also offers the best opportunity to enter Chinese market.
During the-three-day show, 51, 088 trade professionals which including Specialty coffee industry at home and abroad, coffee connoisseurs, coffee producers, processors, distributors, buyers and star hotel coffee shop operators, restaurants, bars, coffee franchise businesses, shopping malls, supermarkets, procurement managers, head, but also a majority of coffee enthusiasts and consumers etc. They gathered from 63 countries and regions, mainly from China mainland, Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan, and United States, Canada, Italy, France, Spain, UK, Ukraine, Poland, UAE, Pakistan, Argentina, Australia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Japan, South Korea, etc.
- Posted By: Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 0862038866778
- Address: Tower H, Building 9, No. 900 Guangzhou Avenue Midd, Guangzhou, China
- Website: http://www.hosfair.com
Published date: December 30, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Ju Tina Yi Hotel Textile Supplies Attends Gz Hosfair 2014Trade Show / Event - Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co., Ltd. - China - December 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Dong guan JU TINA YI Hotel textile supplies will attend Guangzhou hosfair 2014 World's largest hotel supplies exhibition year - 12th Guangzhou International Hotel Equipment & Supplies Fair will be held in Guangzhou. China Import and Export Exhibition...
Shanghai Baye Hotel Equipment Attends Gz Hosfair In June 2014Trade Show / Event - Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co., Ltd. - China - December 30, 2013 - contact company for price
From Hosap: The 12th Guangzhou International Hospitality Equipment & Supplies Fair, which is the leading hospitality fair for hotel supplies industry, will be grandly held on June 26-28, 2014 at Area A, China Import and Export Fair Complex. Shanghai ...
Foshan Changhongju Furniture Joins Gz Hosfair In June 2014Trade Show / Event - Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co., Ltd. - China - December 30, 2013 - contact company for price
One of the biggest hotel supplies and equipment fair in the middle of the year--the 12th Guangzhou HOSFAIR will be held on June, 26-28, 2014 in the China import and export exhibition centre area A. The areas include kitchen and catering, tableware, h...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"