Lenovon Ideapad Y470 Battery - USAprice: contact company for price
high quality Li-ion cells(Japan), though this Replacement LENOVO
IdeaPad Y470 Battery is not a original one, it is manufactured to meet
or exceed the specifications of the original brand manufacturer, you
can rest assured to purchase.
Attention when use your new LENOVO IdeaPad Y470 battery pack
Do you want your laptop run well at any mobile place ? The Follow suggestions will help you protect your laptop battery life.
Lenovon Ideapad Y470 Battery
Please inquiry for your need now
- Posted By: espow
- Phone: 2024569713
- Address: 137 W San Bernardino Rd, Covina, CA, USA
- Website: http://www.ibm-laptop-batteries.com
Published date: September 21, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Icie2017 ChinaTrade Show / Event - Guangzhou Grandeur Exhibition Services Co, Ltd - China - November 10, 2016 - 2600.00 Dollar US$
2017 China (Guangzhou) Int’l Commercial Intelligent Management, Payment System & Intelligent Equipment Exhibition (ICIE2017) Short for: ICIE2017 Date: March 1st-3rd, 2017 Venue: Guangzhou Pazhou · China Import and Export Fair Complex Add: No.380,...
13th Shanghai Overseas Property ExhibitionTrade Show / Event - Shanghai Formote Exhibition Service Co.,Ltd - China - October 28, 2016 - 4400.00 Dollar US$
I. China's leading overseas property show, a 3 day event held on 10-12 March 2017 at Shanghai International Convention Center, the best platform for anyone who want to explore Chinese market and looking to invest in the real estate market. II. Exhibi...
Constructech 2017Trade Show / Event - WendBiz Exhibition Co.,Ltd. - China - September 27, 2016 - 2700.00 Dollar US$
ConstrucTech 2017 is one of the China’s leading trade shows on building technologies, building materials and construction equipments. This gathering of several building exhibitions features tremendous number of attendees and excellent trade effects. ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"