The 11th China International Consumer Goods Fair Cicgf 2012 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
total exhibiting area of 125, 000 m² will be set up, divided into 4
sections: Home Appliances & Electronics; Household Textiles &
Garments; Sports Products, Outdoors and Recreational Products;
Household Articles & Gifts.
The 11th China International Consumer Goods Fair Cicgf 2012
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: China International Consumer Goods Fair
- Phone: 8657456808007
- Address: 3F, Ningbo Foreign Economy & Trade Business Tower,, Ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.cicgf.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
The 2nd Guangzhou International Coffee Equipment Supplies FairTrade Show / Event - Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co. Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Coffee fair will be held on 28-30 June, 2012 at China Import and Export Fair Complex, concurrently held with HOSFAIR. The show not only shares hospitality industrial high-end buyer resources; but also focuses to create a professional trading platform...
The 2nd Guangzhou International Hotel Kitchenware FairTrade Show / Event - Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co. Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
As the 10th HOSFAIR Guangzhou is coming, its series fair — The 2nd Guangzhou International Hotel Kitchenware Fair also stage on at the same time — June 28-30, 2012 at China Import and Export Fair Complex. The annual Hotel Kitchenware Fair is the trad...
The 2nd Guangzhou International Cleaning Equipment Supplies FairTrade Show / Event - Guangzhou Huazhan Exhibition Co. Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
The concurrent event of HOSFAIR Guangzhou — the 2nd Guangzhou International Cleaning Equipment & Supplies Fair will stage on June 28- 30, 2012 at China Import and Export Fair Complex. It’s organized by well- known exhibition enterprise — Guangzhou Hu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"