Ammonium Peroxydisulfat - Chinaprice: contact company for price
CAS NO: 7727-54-0
Molecular Formula: （NH4）2S2O8
Molecular Weight: 228.20
Appearance: White crystallized powder r,
Packing : Plastic woven bag lined with plastic bag, net weight 25kg.
Loading capacity of 20GP 21MT
Hazardous Grade: 5.1
Place of origin Hubei Province, China
annual output 10000MT
Delivery Port Yangsi Port, Wuhan City or China Main port
Ammonium persulfate is a white, crystalline, odorless salt. It is used as initiator for the polymerization of monomers and as a strong oxidizing agent in many applications. It has the particular advantage of being almost non-hygroscopic, of having a particularly good storage stability as a result of its extremely high purity and of being easy and safe to handle.
Products Properties Standard Specification
Active oxygen 6.91%Min
Chloride and Chlorate (as Cl) 0.001%Max
Manganese (Mn) 0.00005%Max
Iron (Fe) 0.0005%Max
Heavy metals(as Pb) 0.001%Max
Residue after ignition 0.05Max
Ammonium Persulfate is a suitable initiator for emulsion or solution polymerization of acrylic monomers, vinyl acetate, vinyl chloride etc. and for emulsion copolymerization of styrene, acrylonitrile, butadiene etc. It is also a kind of oxidizing agent, used in cleaning and pickling of metal surface, accelerated curing of low formaldehyde adhesives and modification of starch, production of binders and coating materials, also can be used as desizing agent and bleach activator. It is an essential component of bleaching formulations for hair cosmetics.
Storage and Handing
• Store in a cool, well-ventilated area away from all source of ignition and out of direct sunlight. Store in a dry location away from heat. Store at temperature less than 30 o C.
• Keep away from incompatible materials. Keep containers tightly closed. Do not store in unlabeled or mislabeled containers
• Protect from moisture. Do not store near combustible materials. Keep containers well sealed, seal only with original vent cap. Ensure pressure relier and adequate ventilation.
• Store separately from organics and reducing materials. Avoid contamination which may lead to decomposition.
• Avoid contact with eyes, skin and clothing. Use with adequate ventilation.
• Do not swallow. Avoid breathing vapors. Mists or dust. Do not eat, drink or smoke in work area.
• Prevent contact with combustible or organic materials.
• Label containers and keep them tightly closed when not in use.
• Wash thoroughly after handing.
• Inhalation—Remove affected person to fresh air. Do not use mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Seek medical attention if effects persist.
• Eye-Flush eyes with running water for at least 15 minutes with eyelids held open. Seek specialist advice.
• Skin contact-Wash affected skin with soap and mild detergent and large amounts of water.
• Ingestion-Remove from exposure to fresh air immediately. If breathing is difficult, give oxygen. Do not mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. Seek medical service immediately.
• Proper shipping name: Ammonium Persulfate
• UN Number: UN1444
• Hazard Class: 5.1
• Labels: 5.1(corrosive)
• Packing Group: Ⅲ
- Posted By: Wuhan Gains Chemical CO.,LTD
- Phone: 13554679930
- Address: the 8th Building, Fuze Science Park, Gutian 3rd Ro, Wuhan, China
- Website: http://www.gainschem.com
Published date: June 14, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Monopotassium Phosphate Kh2po4Chemical - Wuhan Gains Chemical CO.,LTD - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Product name: MonoPotassium Phosphate; potassium dihydrogen phosphate; MKP CAS NO: 7778-77-0 Molecular Formula: KH2PO4 Molecular Weight: 136.09 Appearance: White or colorless crystal. Purity: 99% Packing : Plastic woven bag lined with plastic bag, ne...
Monoammonium Phosphate Nh4h2po4Chemical - Wuhan Gains Chemical CO.,LTD - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Product name: Monoammonium Phosphate; ammonium dihydrogen phosphate; ammonium diacid phosphate; MAP CAS NO: 7722-76-1 Molecular Formula: NH4H2PO4 Molecular Weight: 115.0 Appearance: White granular crystal, . Purity:98% Packing: Plastic woven bag line...
Natrium Carbonicum Sodium CarbonateChemical - Wuhan Gains Chemical CO.,LTD - China - June 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Product name: Soda ash (light &Dense) ;sodium carbonate; natrium carbonicum CAS NO: 497-19-8 Molecular Formula: Na2CO34 EINECS No.: 207-838-8 Molecular Weight: 105.989 Appearance: White crystal powder. Purity: 99.2% Packing: Plastic woven bag lined w...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"