Anti Nfe2l2 L30f Mouse Monoclonal Antibody - USAprice: contact company for price
Gene Symbol: NFE2L2, NRF2
Description: Anti- NFE2L2 ( L30F) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
Background: NFE2L2 protein is encoded by NFE2L2 gene. It is a basic leucine zipper protein that regulates the expression of antioxidant proteins that protect against oxidative damage triggered by injury and inflammation. Several drugs that stimulate the NFE2L2 pathway are being studied for treatment of diseases that are caused by oxidative stress.
Immunogen: A synthetic peptide from the internal region of NFE2L2 which includes the mutation of L30F, human origin.
Applications: ELISA, WB, IHC
ELISA: 1: 1000- 1: 2000
WB: 1: 500- 1: 1000
IHC: 1: 50- 1: 100
Concentration: 1 mg/ ml
Purity: Purified from ascites
Constituents: PBS ( without Mg2+ and Ca2+) , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 50% glycerol
Species Reactivity: Recognizes L30F mutant, but not wild- type NFE2L2 of vertebrates.
Storage Conditions: Store at - 20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles
- Posted By: NewEast Biosciences
- Phone: 6109452007
- Address: 24 Whitewoods Lane, Malvern, PA, USA
- Website: http://neweastbio.com
Published date: March 11, 2015 -
- Business Description: NewEast Biosciences are specialized in generating protein configuration specific monoclonal antibodies that recognize active (GTP bound) G proteins (including Ras superfamily small GTPases and heterotrimeric G proteins). These unique antibodies do not recognize the inactive (GDP bound) G proteins. These monoclonal antibodies have been successfully used to immunoprecipitate active G proteins from cell lysates, and for immunohistochemical staining of active G proteins in cultured cells or in tissue sections. Hence, these antibodies can be used to study the spatial and temporal dynamics of cellular signaling involving big and small G proteins, the future direction of signal transduction studies.
Anti Egfr L747 P753 S Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyChemical - NewEast Biosciences - USA - March 11, 2015 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26287 Gene Symbol: EGFR/ HER1/ ERBB1 Description: Anti- EGFR ( L747- P753) S Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: EGFR is a receptor tyrosine kinase binding ligands of the EGF family and activating several signaling cascades to conve...
Anti Brca1 C61g Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyChemical - NewEast Biosciences - USA - March 11, 2015 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26319 Gene Symbol: BRCA1, BRCC1, IRIS, PNCA4, PPP1R53, PSCP Description: Anti- BRCA1 ( C61G) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: BRCA1 is normally expressed in cells of breast and other tissues, where it helps repair damaged DNA or ...
Anti Ctnnb1 G34v Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyChemical - NewEast Biosciences - USA - March 11, 2015 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26299 Gene Symbol: Beta- catenin, CTNNB, Catenin beta- 1 Description: Anti- CTNNB1 ( G34V) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: CTNNB1 protein is a dual function protein. It is a subunit of a complex of proteins that from adherens ju...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"