Anti Pik3ca E542q Mouse Monoclonal Antibody - USAprice: contact company for price
Gene Symbol: PIK3CA, CLOVE, CWS5, MCAP, MCM, MCMTC, PI3K, p110- alpha
Description: Anti- PIK3CA ( E542Q) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody
Background: Phosphatidyl 3- kinases ( PI3K) are a family of lipid kinases involved in many cellular processes, including cell growth, proliferation, differentiation, motility, and survival. It is composed of an 85 kDa regulatory subunit and a 110 kDa catalytic subunit. Mutants of PIK3CA has been found in the pathogenesis of several cancers, including colon cancer, gliomas, gastric cancer, breast cancer, endometrial cancer, and lung cancer.
Immunogen: A synthetic peptide from the internal region of PIK3CA which includes the mutation of E542Q, human origin.
Applications: ELISA, WB, IHC
ELISA: 1: 1000- 1: 5000
WB: 1: 500- 1: 1000
IHC: 1: 50- 1: 100
Concentration: 1 mg/ ml
Purity: Purified from ascites
Constituents: PBS ( without Mg2+ and Ca2+) , pH 7.4, 150 mM NaCl, 50% glycerol
Species Reactivity: Recognizes E542Q mutant, but not wild- type PIK3CA of vertebrates.
Storage Conditions: Store at - 20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles
- Posted By: NewEast Biosciences
- Phone: 6109452007
- Address: 24 Whitewoods Lane, Malvern, PA, USA
- Website: http://neweastbio.com
Published date: March 11, 2015 -
- Business Description: NewEast Biosciences are specialized in generating protein configuration specific monoclonal antibodies that recognize active (GTP bound) G proteins (including Ras superfamily small GTPases and heterotrimeric G proteins). These unique antibodies do not recognize the inactive (GDP bound) G proteins. These monoclonal antibodies have been successfully used to immunoprecipitate active G proteins from cell lysates, and for immunohistochemical staining of active G proteins in cultured cells or in tissue sections. Hence, these antibodies can be used to study the spatial and temporal dynamics of cellular signaling involving big and small G proteins, the future direction of signal transduction studies.
Anti Egfr L747 P753 S Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyChemical - NewEast Biosciences - USA - March 11, 2015 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26287 Gene Symbol: EGFR/ HER1/ ERBB1 Description: Anti- EGFR ( L747- P753) S Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: EGFR is a receptor tyrosine kinase binding ligands of the EGF family and activating several signaling cascades to conve...
Anti Brca1 C61g Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyChemical - NewEast Biosciences - USA - March 11, 2015 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26319 Gene Symbol: BRCA1, BRCC1, IRIS, PNCA4, PPP1R53, PSCP Description: Anti- BRCA1 ( C61G) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: BRCA1 is normally expressed in cells of breast and other tissues, where it helps repair damaged DNA or ...
Anti Ctnnb1 G34v Mouse Monoclonal AntibodyChemical - NewEast Biosciences - USA - March 11, 2015 - contact company for price
Catalog Number: 26299 Gene Symbol: Beta- catenin, CTNNB, Catenin beta- 1 Description: Anti- CTNNB1 ( G34V) Mouse Monoclonal Antibody Background: CTNNB1 protein is a dual function protein. It is a subunit of a complex of proteins that from adherens ju...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"