Desiccant Silica Gel In China - Chinaprice: contact company for price
up to 40% of its own weight in watervapour. This adsorption efficiency
is approximately 35% greater that typical desiccant clays, making
desiccant silica gel the preferred choice where weight or efficiency
are important factors.
Desiccant silica gel packets may be regenerated by heating it in a microwave oven or letting them stand under the direct heat of the sun for a whole day after absorbing enough moisture and water.
Desiccant silica gel is non-toxic, non-flamable material and can be re-used if re-dried.
Desiccant silica gel characteristics
Dry silica gel has many different packing sizes. It can be conveniently put into the packing of various articles (for examples, instruments and gauges, electronical products, leathers, shoes, foodstuffs, medicines and household electric appliances, etc) in order to keep the articles from damp, mildew or rust corrosion.
Desiccant Silica gel basic datails:
Package Size: 0.5g, 1.0g, 1.5g, 2.0g, 3.0g, 5.0g, 8.0g, 10.0g, 15g, 20g, 30g, 50g, 100g, 200g, 300g, 500g, 1000g
we proviede silica gel packet and sachets.
Use material: Silica Gel, Molecular, Clay.
Packing materials:Polyethylene compound paper, OPP plastic film, nonwoven fabric, cloth.
- Posted By: Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd
- Phone: 862045785142
- Address: jiangsu,chian, jiangsu, China
- Website: http://www.silicon-gel-china.com/
Published date: August 22, 2013 -
- Business Description: SILICA GEL supplier Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd. is primarily engaged
in manufacturing silica gel since 2001. Our silica gel manufacturing
plant is located in Maanshan with manufacturing capacity of more than
500 MT silica gel per year. We are manufacturing Indicating silica gel &
Non Indicating type of SILICA GEL in all grades such as blue silica gel,
orange silica gel and basic silica gel such as type A silica gel , type
B silic gel ,type C silica gel and another special silica gel Column
chromatography silica gel
Crude Coal Tar PitchChemical - tianjin tiankai chemical industry import and expor - China - August 15, 2013 - contact company for price
Density(20°C) : 1.15-1.21g/Cm3 Water Content :4% max Ash Content : 0.3 % max. Insoluble in Toulene : 5%-8% Quinoline Insoluble : 10 max. Naphthalene :7% min; pakage:225kg/drum;18mt/20'fcl; we are one of the biggest manufacture of crude coal tar and b...
Hydrazine Hydrate 55 In ChinaChemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - August 12, 2013 - contact company for price
hydrazine monohydrate is a colorless, fuming and basic solution with a peculiar bad smell, soluble in water and alcohol, insoluble in chloroform and ethyl ether, flammable and corroding glass, rubber and leather, hydrazine hydrate's severe toxicity a...
Thiocarbohydrazide Supplier In Tongjiu IndustryChemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - August 12, 2013 - contact company for price
Thiocarbohydrazide Properties: White crystal flake or pillar like rime; Melting point: 170°C Thiocarbohydrazide Use: Thiocarbohydrazide is widely used in organic synthesize. Thiocarbohydrazide is raw material of the high efficient herbicide-metribuzi...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"