High Purity Lisinopril - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Appearance: White or off-white crystalline powder
Quality Standard: USP33；EP7
Use: Antihypertensive drug
Package:1Kg/Carton or 5Kg/ Carton
payment: T/T, L/C
Description A White Crystalline Powder, Very Soluble in Water, Sparingly Soluble in Methanol, Practically Insoluble in Acetone and in Ethanol.
Identification Meets the Requirements
Specific Rotation -43.0°~ -47.0°
Test Solution:10mg/ml in Zinc Acetate
Water 8.0% ~ 9.5%
Sulphated Ash ≤0.1%
Related Substances (HPLC)
Any unknown Impurity ≤0.1%
All Impurities apart form R.S.S.-Isomer ≤0.5%
Assay 98.5% ~ 101.5%
- Posted By: jiangxi dirui synthetic chamical co., ltd
- Phone: 867935186492
- Address: yanshan shangrao jiangxi P.R. china, Jiangxi, China
Published date: September 5, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Silica Gel Beads In ChinaChemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - September 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Silica gel is an amorphous form of silicon dioxide, which is synthetically produced in the form of hard irregular granules (having the appearance of crystals as silica gel crystals ) or hard regular beads as silica gel beads. A micro porous structure...
Sell Silica MicrosphereChemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - September 3, 2013 - contact company for price
The silica microspheres have found the special application of nucleic acid isolation. The breif introduction is as follows, 1. The surface of silica microspheres carrys negative charges. Putting microspheres into a solution of Ca2+ (or Mg2+) ions, wi...
Sell Polystyrene Microsphere In ChinaChemical - Fenglong Chemical Co., Ltd - China - September 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Polystyrene Microsphere Properties: PS: Hydrophobic surface; Low temperature resistance up to 100 ℃; Without cross-linking, soluble in aromatic hydrocarbons (benzene, toluene, xylene), acetone and MEK; insoluble in acids, bases, alcohol. PS-DVB...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"