Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose Hpmc - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Chemical Name: Hydroxy Propyl Methyl Cellulose HPMC/ Hypromellose
CAS No.: 9004-65-3
1. Water retention---Improved water retention can protect cement and plaster against poor solidification and cracking due to too speedy drying and inefficient mixing with water.
2. Workability --Martar plasticizing quality can be improved, which in turn will improve the workability of painting and working efficiency.
3.Binding---Due to the increased plasticizing quality , mortar can be a better binder.
4.Slipping-resistance---Due to the thickening action of Cellulose Ether, the slipping phenomena of mortar from substance to be bound can be prevented more efficiently.
Packaging & Delivery
Packing: 25 kg kraft paper compound bag
Delivery Detail: 15 days when we get your down payment
♦thermal insulation mortar, ceramic tile adhesive, jointing agent, stucco gypsum, plaster;
♦ paint thickening agent, dispersing agent and stabilizer;
♦ ink industry as the thickening agent, dispersing agent and stabilizer;
♦ plastic forming mold release agent, softener, lubricants;
♦ cement, gypsum secondary products;
♦ shampoo, detergent;
Appearance white powder
granularity 100 mesh passing rate is more than 98.5%;80 mesh pass rate of 100%.;Special specifications of the particle size of 40 ~ 60 mesh.
apparent density 0.25 0.70 g/cm3 (usually about 0.5 g/cm3), specific gravity 1.26 -1.31.
color change temperature 190-200℃
Surface tension 2% aqueous solution for 42-56 dyn/cm
Dissolve performance Soluble in water and some solvent, high transparency, performance is stable, aqueous solution with surface activity, solubility change according to the viscosity, lower viscosity has the greater solubility, different specifications of HPMC its performance has a certain difference, HPMC of dissolved in the water is not affected by pH.
Reference to add quantity
The mortar for about 0.3 to 0.5%
HPMC increased with methoxy content reduce, the gel point, water solubility and surface activity also declined.
- Posted By: Hefei Evergreen Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 86-551-63539100
- Address: B Block 1518, West Lake International Plaza, Hefei, Anhui, China
- Website: http://www.evergreenchem.cn
Published date: July 7, 2016 -
- Business Description: Hefei Evergreen Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd.,is committed to the manufacturing and the chemical product in the manufacture and development of life. Our products are mainly used in the filed of industrial manufacturing (industrial chemicals) and fields of human life(such as medicine, food nutrition and personal care, etc.). We have been pursuing product development and product quality excellence, customer experience as the basis of product development on product use. Through constant innovation and development, strive to meet customer and market demands for product diversification and specialization.
Tetraethylene Glycol Dimethyl EtherChemical - Hefei Evergreen Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd. - China - July 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Product name: Tetraethylene glycol dimethyl ether Molecular formula: C10H22O5 Molecular weight: 222.3 CAS NO.: 143-24-8 Properties: Colorless transparent liquid, slightly scents of ether Item Specification proportion 1.0132 Refractive index 1.432 Boi...
N Methyl Pyrrolidone NmpChemical - Hefei Evergreen Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd. - China - July 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Name: N-Methyl Pyrrolidone(NMP) Synonyms: N-Methyl-2-pyrrolidone CAS No.: 872-50-4 EINECS: 212-828-1 Molecular Formula: C5H9NO Molecular Weight: 99.34 Physical properties: General Colorless and transparent liquid, with boiling point 202oC and...
Povidone IodineChemical - Hefei Evergreen Chemical Industry Co.,Ltd. - China - July 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Product Name: Povidone Iodine, PVP I, PVP Iodine CAS No.: 25655-41-8 EINECS: 215-034-3 Molecular Formula: (C6H9NO)nI Molecular Weight: *** Physical properties: PVP-Iodine is a stable chemical complex of polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) and elemental iodine...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"