Hydroxypropyl Methyl Cellulose - Chinaprice: contact company for price
powder or granule, odorless and flavorless, soluble in cold water,
glacial acetic acid, ethanol, methanol and propylene glycol, slightly
soluble in acetone depending on the degree of substitutions,
practically insoluble in hot water, ethylene glycol and toluene. HPMC
is dissolved in a mixture of 10% methanol and 90% methylene chloride to
form colloidal solutions.
- Posted By: HANGZHOU REWARD TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD
- Phone: 86057118069775369
- Address: No 6 street, zhijiang building, Hangzhou, China
Published date: December 4, 2014 -
- Business Description: Hangzhou Reward Technology Co.,Ltd(RW) is located in famous city,near Shanghai. It is Specialized in cosmetic raw materials,dyestuffs,intermediates and so on.Our company is mainly engaged in the import and export as well as some ordered products
Dipotassium GlycyrrhizinateChemical - HANGZHOU REWARD TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD - China - December 4, 2014 - contact company for price
Dipotassium glycyrrhizinate is a compound obtained by extraction with water from liquorice root. Many clinical reports deal with the application of this product to medicines for external use in the field of dermatology; it is apparently effective in ...
Uncured Intermediate RubberChemical - HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD - China - November 28, 2014 - contact company for price
Ramimtech uncured intermediate rubber apply to power plant, core mine , port, cement plant etc. company which use conveyor belt frequently. In these industries, from the early installation to the later maintenance, uncured intermediate rubber always ...
Conveyor Belt Jointing And Repairing MaterialsChemical - HENAN YINMEITE MACHINERY CO.,LTD - China - November 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Conveyor belt jointing and repairing materials When mentioned about conveyor belt, many people will think about conveying materiel, ore, coal or etc, conveyor belt plays an important role in daily industrial production, thus enhance people’s efficien...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce